The big fat COVID-19 thread.

For the less astute fan of fine comedy.

I guess we cant do this anymore

Ohh yeah, i treat it with love, plus it has an auto clean every time you turn it on/off, and it tells you after X amount of coffees to hit the proper clean button & add the de-scaling tablets, & when to replace the water filter, it’s a little beauty & idiot proof.
I was shocked and relieved when i dropped it off this morning, they have all their protocols in place in case they have machines in for service and a full lockdown occurs (they are like a well oiled military operation) and in a worst case will home deliver it back to me lol. They also said they would have it back to me in a week at worst, I’m not sure if they were being super helpful because they understand peoples love/need for coffee or if the terrified look on my face had some positive effect :crazy_face:

@bentaz glad to hear it mate. Consider it some belated Birthday cheer from me :wink:

1 Like

Why can’t we do Alicia anymore? She’ll be devastated!!

I saw a performance just like that once…

11 posts were split to a new topic: WA coppers are shutting the gun shops down

3 Likes

Made the call to stop all services today. We were going to do takeaways over this weekend but it seems the responsible thing to do is just shut up shop…

Will look at online sales and home delivery next week but for now it’s just chill out for a spell. :mask::mask::mask:

1 Like

If you do decide to do home delivery let me know, I will put in an order or 2 :crazy_face:

1 Like

I know I’m late to the party but fear not, the virus has not claimed me yet!

My wife is on immuno-suppressants and we are both teachers so it has been an interesting few weeks here…

On the plus side, I’ve bought a smoker and a lot of meat!

Hope everyone is being productive during their potential enforced time off.

1 Like

Not sure about productive but I was so bored that I completely stripped and cleaned all of my rifles and pistols. When I say stripped I mean EVERYTHING in pieces lol.

1 Like

Welcome to the party! I love mine!

you guys moving to online teaching after Easter?

Yes, started to get up for online learning last week. Using Zoom with VCE students and Google Classrooms for 9s and 10s. Interesting times.

What advice do you have in regards to smoking meat? I did my first test today (ribs) and I over cooked them. Might try pork belly next.

Interesting, @Nomis. I’m waiting to see what happens at our school after holiday.

The most amazing thing to happen in licensing…like ever…happened here in the N.T.

The goverment declared that licensed restaraunts who can’t open but have takeaway food can sell 2 bottles of wine or a six pack of beers with any takeaway order. No application, no paperwork. My mate moved his Sangria and Margarita slushy machines to the takeaway counter and emptied them five times the first night. Nearly 100% of customers got at least a roadie or more.

3 Likes

Here I was picturing you naked, cleaning guns with juststarting pleasuring himself in the corner… :rofl:

Why in the corner? I’d be the centre piece, standing in the middle of bench, proudly.

Oh no, he is definitely right in the middle of things, need some where to hang my cleaning gear :partying_face: :partying_face: :astonished:

2 Likes

You better have a lot of cleaning gear, to utilise the space.

1 Like