Bored shit-posting

The world may be ending but at least it’s raining so I’ll have plenty of water to brew beer! :nerd_face::+1::beers:

“They” have started on alcohol here in Melbourne. Aldi near work had its bottleshop section nearly emptied tonight, all spirits gone not much wine left - and no goon bags at all.

1 Like

Freaking nuts… it’ll be a shame if I have to eat all that barley rather than brew it! :sob::smiley:

That’s funny.

That’s it, shit is getting serious when they start buying all the grog.
I am going to have to start panic buying bottles of Wild Turkey…….

Atleast that’s going to be my excuse.

2 Likes

@Nomis

There’s a bit of science involved there… For pork ribs look into 3-2-1 method. That’s how I started.

Recommendation would be a 8-12 hour cook - pork shoulder (Boston butt). Do some research first and get some meat probes (you cook to temperature, not time). Pork shoulder is very forgiving to learn on.

Tip: have a drip tray collecting fat, you can pour some of it back in, if it turns out dry.

You’re all welcome :slight_smile:

https://www.lifehacker.com.au/2020/03/explained-the-33-gender-identities-recognised-by-the-2016-australian-sex-survey/

Hehe :grin:

2 Likes

I made a friend.

You need to get out of the reloading room more lol

No, that’s my office friend. My reloading room friends are a different bunch…

1 Like

Just turned on the TV and OMFG The A-Team is on, i used to love that show as a kid…that’s me sorted for the next hour!!
So i’m not really bored shitless now, but the A Team is worth a post!!

Bet they fire 200 shots and dont hit anyone ! :rofl:

Probably 500 shots already and nobody hit except the headlights of every car. Still cool though…in a retarded kinda way.

3 Likes

I’ve lost count of the number of letters, e-mails, social media updates and so on that I’ve had to do.

I have drunk so much coffee lately it’s not funny either.

n00b :stuck_out_tongue:

Spoken like someone who hasn’t had five cups of coffee this afternoon.

My count starts at 5 baby!

A GSXR Tacho doesn’t start until 5.

1 Like