Show us your 22s

I did some swapping around of new and old scopes. I ended up with this older slightly beat up scope.

I thought it matched this rifle well. My Jw-25 Norinco “Chauser”.

Looks a bit K98 sniperish for about 1/100 of the price.

4 Likes

I love that gun.

1 Like

A few guys in the club bought them up, a few years back…they shoot surprisingly well. I cant allow myself to buy chinese…any more than i have to…

As the year is coming to an end, I crunched some numbers, 8900 rounds of 22LR this year to date. Pretty sure it will be just shy of 10k before new year. I recon @Supaduke is trailing pretty close.

3 Likes

Far out! I have some work to do!!

1 Like

Audience goes silent…

Stage projector turns on…

@juststarting walks out and quietly in the sexiest of sexy voices whispers, @MaxJon, @danmac everything will be ok.

Spotted this guy (set of 2), which I have never seen before that I sort of thought hrmmm… I have an idea.

And this is pretty cool, an adapter - picatinny to 22 dovetail mount. It clips on the inside of a picatinny type mounting system of rings or whatever and mounts to 22 type dovetail in a really nice, clean neat way.

And of course yours truly has a spare reflex sight…

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehold!

@MaxJon , @danmac deep breaths gents, slow, shallow, hug each other, everything will be okay.

Anyway, I am really digging it. I wasn’t sure about it, but now that it’s on and I handled it, yeah! Kinda into it.

Now, I need to go through my pump action 22s and decide which one will get the second base mount :slight_smile: I am not willing to do this on anything super vintage-Americana, so Sportco 93 will be it. Or maybe FN Trombone. Stay tuned for part 2 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Too late, ive already got a pair of those, because i simply love Weaver picatinny mounts for rimfires too! A little fiddly to get set up, but once you do…they are go!

Yeah, well, there’s always someone who’s a little “different”.
However, in this brave new world of tolerance, where men can declare they’re women I have to remain silent and keep my thoughts to myself… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

I love it. We should mate.

1 Like

A new rifle has entered the stable. And this one is a tiny bit special. Have been chasing one for a very long time.
Marlin 39a “Golden”

Full length heavy barrel, checkering, pistol grip, I’m in love.

Came with a bonus tang peep sight

3 Likes

Speaking of peep sights, does anyone actually know what model or brand this peep sight is?

There seems to be a grub screw on the front.

I’m not entirely sure at the moment how to adjust it, I’m a bit new to tang sights. Any info pointing me in the right direction would be handy before I start mucking around with it.

2 Likes

Ok so it’s a Lyman, says it right on the back lol

1 Like

Took the words out of my mouth…

Such a dark photo too, I’ll take another tomorrow when there is some sun.

How many cycles of jizz has it had between arival and now ?

It’s beautiful, can’t wait to shoot it

3 Likes

Junk, should have gotten a target Sprotco martini in 22LR instead.

Even using a 500 round brick would be cheaper than sighting in almost anything else

My BSA 1215 Martini .22 outshoots my 39A any day.

:man_facepalming: “out shoot” - shoots implies you have more than one round :laughing: