Gun adds I wish I could buy!

@bentaz one for you…

I would of if I didn’t already have the sportco martini .222R, the next single needs to be a big banger like a 45-70, 450 bushmaster or better yet a 458 winmag, Lott or some kind of nitro express (hey I can dream)!

Although this would make me happy!

1 Like

@bentaz here you go.

https://www.usedguns.com.au/Product.aspx?p=178480

Yeah but knowing they make the no.1 could you really settle for a no.3?
Not for 2k anyway.

2 Likes

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Is there much interest in milsurps anymore

What ended up happening to AIA in the end? I thought a modern reproduction of the SMLE would be more popular, especially people wanting to make their own L42A1 replicas.

Not sure mate, don’t see a lot of them around. My old bloke has a couple, one in 308 and one in 7.62x39.
Quite often get people asking if they are jungle carbines. Understandable mistake from a distance.

So not exactly something I want to buy, but there is another new SP shotgun on the market. (There’s that bloody many i don’t think they all need their own threads)

https://m.usedguns.com.au/Product_Desc.aspx?Pid=178763
Looks kinda cool :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

A bloke was telling me about those at the range the other day, he reckons they’re the best quality shotguns out of Turkey. I don’t know what he thinks qualifies him to make that comment, but he was giving them a pretty big rap. He said they’re meant to be a straight pull knock off of a Benelli M4, don’t know how that quite works :grin:

1 Like

I think Sulun straight pulls are semi-auto in other countries. I was able find a couple references to it as the Turknelli M4 on /r/CanadaGuns. Looks to be decent.

3 Likes

They’ve been discussed on a certain other Australian gun forum and those who have them seem very happy with the quality.

1 Like

I now regret my Adler purchase.

Mind you, it was half the price.
I have a reasonable U/O shotgun.
Was really looking for a tacticool shotgun and the magazine fed ones weren’t quite doing it for me. I like the classic lines of the tube fed. I may have to change my mind…again.

1 Like

What is wrong with you!!!

I didn’t know about the Sulun when I bought the Adler.

Looks cool as FK.

2 Likes

I’m with you @Supaduke, i rang to enquire on one today, they only have black available for this shipment, the tan & olive camo are all taken, they said this shipment should be here in about two weeks.
They have a couple being sent to cleavers from that lot, so i’m going to try and check one out in the flesh first, then if they’re up to the hype i’ll order one. Normally i’d be straight onto the black one (i’m a simple creature), but in this case i reckon those tan ones look pretty tempting too even though they’d be a longer wait, oh well got some time up my sleeve to decide.

At that price I’d pony up another hundred bucks for a Berika.

I’m trying to love the Berikas.
But the Benneli profile really floats my boat.

I’m not a fan of the mag fed shotguns, tube all the way. I’d pull the wings off a thousand angels for a Benelli, so i guess this is the next best thing, although a far far second lol.

3 Likes

The mention of compatible parts is also a bonus.