Gun adds I wish I could buy!

Bolt action 12g are awesome! Mossberg made a good one too! But I do have a bolt action fetish…oh and a martini fetish…

I would loooooooove a martini cavalry carbine or a sporting rifle (either or in carbine length). Omfg I’d sleep with that thing.

1 Like

I feel your pain…be strong my friend…

1 Like

You really have a break action fetish dont you? Baikal are a great gun! I think you need it! The Nagant is a lot of boom too! Pretty much 3006 in energy!

1 Like

I’d like a double one. The single not so much. I’d still make room for it though.

1 Like

Not so much a gun add but could be fun to have.

5 Likes

My god engineers are dangerous people!

I love it.

Now that is cool.

Useless, ridiculous and impractical.

I want one.

6 Likes

Ooooh - I think this is local to me lol.

Can’t think what country this is from, only the Israeli Mausers come to mind for 308W.

As far as I know, it’s only the Israeli Mausers that were converted by the defence force, they also stamped 7.62 into receiver and bottom of the butt stock (i.e. opposite to where your cheek would go). If you don’t see that on there, it’s either (a) something I don’t know about, which is quite likely; or (b) someone just rechambered it, which sucks… Matching numbers and $750 price tag, either makes it Israeli which seem to go for $800’ish or something is fishy. Also, from memory, matching numbers here are bolt, receiver, I think the safety thingy and floor plate, I will need to take a look at mine, but there is more than one serial on it, unless they mean something else, but unlikely.

I think thats a Spanish Mauser M1916 thats been converted to7.62 . They were converted by Spain after WW2 .

https://m.usedguns.com.au/Product_Desc.aspx?Pid=177326

A bit rough but from other prices I’ve seen, that is a cracking deal.

If it’s Israeli and you can afford it, grab it at that price. I saw one for sale for $800 when I got my licence and they seem to have gone up in price since then.

Yep - you got it right. I called the owner today. Spanish Mauser that was converted by them.

I think I’m going to pass on it though. Apparently no stampings or markings on the barrel or receiver.

Good bloke though - just a bit suss.

Pretty sure I’m going buy one of these with part of my tax check. Chuck a red dot on it and have a nice plinker to shoot off hand.

Cz515 ’ Tactical’ (eye roll)
Cool concept, I want to support the innovation and encourage more of it.

I wouldn’t normally say this but the tac model looks much better than the timber jobby, the timber one just looks disproportionate.
We need one of these in 12ga!

I’m waiting to see one in the flesh. I seem to be in the minority as I think the timber version looks quite good.

Just not sure I can justify the price. So many pretty pretty milsurps yet to buy…

1 Like

No , not the cheapest no doubt. The financial conundrum I faced was not easy. Many other interesting guns in the $1200 range. I have browsed, researched, YouTubed and pondered. I keep circling back to this one. CZ are known to make a quality product. I’m prepared to roll the dice on this one and be an early adopter.