Bored shit-posting

I think all participants in this race lose lol

JS it looks like we both survived the night so thatā€™s a good sign.

1 Like

Just thought I would bump this post. I was bored last night and wanted some conversation. It nearly worked with a post in the bugging out thread. I saw you @juststarting starting a reply I thought I had baited you sufficiently to sink the hook. But you must have had that foxy sense going and not been drawn in. :grinning:

1 Like

Bored at home dying of corvid19 or man fluā€¦ not sure which as yet.

I am also sickly. The current climate, work had insisted I take the week off. I begrudgingly accepted. Allowed me a chance to get some work on the she shed done. Albeit with plenty of sweating, wheezing and snot.

2 Likes

Hope the week off gets you throughā€¦ :mask::+1:

1 Like

Bored is when you stare at the wall storage in the reloading room and think that it needs rearranging. Several goes later you decide that it wonā€™t work so you pull it all down, go to Bunnings and buy another section of pegboard, pull the whole lot down and move it so the new section will fit in.
Then put everything back up lol.

2 Likes

Heading up the beach shortly for a long weekends camping & crabbing, would be much more fun if it wasnā€™t bloody raining.
Oh well i guess itā€™s an excuse for an excessively large CAMP fire.
Toby Maguire

7 Likes

" Free wet rotary tumbler to good home" Australian and WA residents :joy::joy::joy::joy: i see how it is

2 Likes

What about Taswegians? :joy::joy::joy:

I warmed up to you lot.

You lot are quarantined. They say its to protect Tasmania butā€¦

• Just a cheap joke, Iā€™d be down there in a flash if I had to move state. Thereā€™s even a town There named after one of my ancestors who founded it.
1 Like

Donā€™t believe itā€¦ itā€™s Just to keep ā€˜bloody mainlandersā€™ out! :joy:
Unfortunately they already let a bunch of us in but Iā€™m convinced they are hoping weā€™ll all go homeā€¦

You will get used to it lolā€¦

The world may be ending but at least itā€™s raining so Iā€™ll have plenty of water to brew beer! :nerd_face::+1::beers:

ā€œTheyā€ have started on alcohol here in Melbourne. Aldi near work had its bottleshop section nearly emptied tonight, all spirits gone not much wine left - and no goon bags at all.

1 Like

Freaking nutsā€¦ itā€™ll be a shame if I have to eat all that barley rather than brew it! :sob::smiley:

Thatā€™s funny.

Thatā€™s it, shit is getting serious when they start buying all the grog.
I am going to have to start panic buying bottles of Wild Turkeyā€¦ā€¦.

Atleast thatā€™s going to be my excuse.

2 Likes