Bored shit-posting

The population the size of Geelong in an area the size of NSW and Victoria combined.

I get called almost every 3 years.

Youā€™ve lived in Melbs the whole time yeah? My rents have been here for like 30 years, and theyā€™ve never been called up.

I think youā€™ve been unlucky.

I donā€™t consider that unlucky. I consider it a civic duty, that everyone must do. Besides, I love putting c*nts in prison.

1 Like

NT has the highest crime rate per capita in the country. Tassy not far behindā€¦

Never been called for jury duty in my lifeā€¦ I must be a dodgy bastard!

1 Like

Very quiet day on the forum todayā€¦Has there been a Zombie apocalypse i wasnā€™t told about???

Shooting activities really slow down for me over the hotter months. I dont even really reload in preparation for the upcoming season. I dont like to reload in the extremes esp with the humidity that has been around this last week. Even shooting at home I dont like getting out in the sun. Right now its 32 deg outside but the sun makes you feel like your in an oven.

Work has been crazy. However Iā€™m working on few things :slight_smile:

I am stuck at my new job doing inductions etc. Would rather be out shooting.

3 points of contact mother fucker! I said three! No, not with that!

If I used that it would be more like 2 and a quarter points of contact. It is going to be an interesting 3 weeks lol.

You could claim your gut as an extra POC.

Iā€™m going down to the range soon methinks. She -shed is on the home straight. Itā€™s consuming all my time at the moment. One thing I have learnt about home projects is to get into it and donā€™t let it drag on. Let it go to long and you lose momentum.

Would like another chance to tune my 6.5cm long range rig a bit more. As well as play with my Ruger Precision Rimfire. Sometimes life gets in the way of hobbies.

1 Like

Ditto. Need to play more with my 500gr 45-70 loads.

Iā€™m the same. The bloody flys drive me nuts this time of year too.

Well, Iā€™m going to go, support my local Chinese restaurant. If I get Coronavirus, itā€™s been good knowing you all.

I went to one in Traralgon at lunchtime. Busy as.

Clayton is a ghost town. Devastating for all the shops there.

We did the same thing tonightā€¦iā€™ll race you to the hospital, first one loses.