Now that I have your attention
I tumble a lot more brass at one time than this bucket can accomodate, so I upgrade. This is now surplus to my requirements. So, indeed, there is a a wet rotary tumbler, that will be going to a good home, but not ‘exactly’ free.
Other then capacity, I was pretty happy with it, great little workhorse.
Rather than selling it, I had a chat to the brain trust and we decided to run a ‘trade’ shall we say
Winner will get the the tumbler sent Simples.
Best original article for the forum.
- It is an original work, by you.
- It is new - i.e. not recycled from a blog you had 100 years ago.
- It is exclusively posted on the forum for the foreseeable future.
- The article must be on topic and in good nature. That is, this is a gun forum, so writing an article on mating habits of giraffe and when would be the best time to hunt them would not be in the spirit of things. Article must be informative, factual and technical, can be on reloading, can be on shooting, fixing, modifying, experimenting, etc. Pick a topic and have at it.
From today until 30 April 2020.
Something to do while we ‘social isolate’.
Feel free to PM your article to mods and admins:
After 30 April 2020 - all articles will be distributed to all people. Read and scored by all people mentioned above. The scored will be tallied and winner will be announced, along with the article.
- STAINLESS STEEL MEDIA NOT INCLUDED
- Open to Australian and WA residents only. My apologies, shipping is too expensive otherwise.
- *All moderators and admins are excluded from this.