Bored shit-posting

Thought you guys would like this - dude basically makes a gun that’s fired by punching.

2 Likes

I may stick to the WW1 close quarters weapon the Bayonet.
Its a hell of a king hit but you only get one use. Not much good in a gang situation.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Fox Hunting Stories & Tips Thread

For anyone in the area there’s some cheap Remington ammo for .22, 30-06, and 300wm from Cleavers right now. I know 150gn is a lil light for 30-06 & 300 but for that price it’s still hard not to grab it, i couldn’t resist and had to grab some :grin:.
https://www.cleaverfirearms.com/Products.aspx?Search=jcgtrem

1 Like

So Scott Morrison was “Scomo” so does that mean we call Anthony Albanese “Anal” :laughing:

2 Likes

Yes it does! What an eater of dick!

3 Likes

Best movie!

He said “I just wanna go home Johnny, I wanna drive my Chevy”. I said “With what? I can’t find your fuck’n legs, I can’t find your legs”.

1 Like

and cruise till the tyres fall off…

So with Australia supporting Ukraine and boycotting Russia, when China invades Taiwan is Australia going to back track on all it’s bluster just to keep selling iron ore ??

I only say this because McClown sent 500k to Ukraine in aid which I don’t have a problem with but it got me thinking will he accept that China is in the wrong and support Taiwan with the same.

2 Likes

All depends on what stance the USA takes.

Sleepy said he would support Taiwan at the beginning of the week at Quad. Not sure what his handlers think though.

Yes interesting…I really dont get how state premiers can hand out tax payers money like that without question…and he is probably the classiest, class A clown of all premiers, lets be real!!

Im in his pompus ass state, as we speak…trying not to spend any money…fuck Hi@ler and Papsmear!!

Just went and saw the new Top Gun movie. Exactly what you’d expect from Hollywood and Tom and we definitely didn’t need any extra cheese on the nachos or sliders as the movie had PLENTY to go around. But i still thoroughly enjoyed it though, even with the OMFG smirks & shakes of the head i was getting from the wifey lol.
If you liked the first one (probably a generational thing lol) then you’ll enjoy this one, even with it’s side order of extra cheese.

1 Like

I know it’s pretty lame to post a link to twitter, but check this out:

Went to see it last night as well and completely agree… absolute cheese fest but quite enjoyable other than a few ultra cringe moments.

I’d appreciate it if you guys with Facebook etc could share this for me.
Its my mates son.

1 Like

I need to cast some big cast beauties!!..58 cal!

Is it for a muzzle loader?

1 Like