Bored shit-posting

Sorry to hear mate, what a nightmare that’d be. Come on guys get your wallets out!!

True enough…

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That’s gold!!

3 Likes

Tracking a couple of parcels I am expecting… One posted from Canada on the 6 June. the other form WA on the 8th. One from Canada is in Melbourne. One from WA - 5 days away. One job AusPost, one job! fmd

1 Like

I’ve had stuff come from the US quicker than from Melbourne, go figure?? That one doesn’t even have the weirdo WA factor in it.

1 Like

Story of Brownells Life…

1 Like

Well, Canada arrived. WA is still a few days away. Our mail services are, well, poop.

You must know by mow, WA is its own separate country…

As much as I love picking on WA, not in this case. This is 100% auspost.

Yeah they are inconsistent as hell! The Zouave i bought, was sent straight from Auspost to Jeff Pannan for $30!! Why are we paying dealer fees?? But i think it was a fluke…being over the 1.0m long Auspost limit…

Found this old gem… I mean, this is what plinking is :slight_smile:

1 Like

First time in pretty long time I drove through peak hour traffic today. By my standards, pretty mild ‘peak hour’, but never the less. Now I must have a nap. I am not used to that level of mental focus anymore.

1 Like

I had someone drive clean through a red light near work today. Lucky my triton is slower than a brick in sand. If i was on the motorbike I’d be posting from the cloud.

Glad you’re ok, mate.

1 Like

I think driving fast takes too much concentration nowadays…im not getting old, but i hold my own in the city.

Turns out NSWPOL TRG snipers aren’t the best at camouflage. They got sprung by some hippies. edit: I wrongly named VICPOL

On a more serious note, I hope they had justification to be surveilling the group and they should have at least identified themselves as police.

3 Likes

Hmmm i need a good read of this one…

I thought it was law that police identify themselves when asked in Australia. None of this men in black clothes with no markings throwing people into vans off the streets type of thing.

4 Likes

Sounds sketchy…either way, we dont need Climate extremist fools arming themselves. That will make it even worse for the Fred Smith LAFO

2 Likes