Bored shit-posting

What about the alleged quote: When asked what it felt like to have killed over 500 men Simo replied “I wouldn’t know, I only killed communists”?

I give it a 33% truth factor.

How could you even consider a journo would make something up…it’s in print so it’s 100% gotta be true.

This reminds me of something.

1 Like

Been 9 days since I’ve been shooting. Oooohhhhh. I am getting itchyyyy!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Show us your guns.

Try 4 months…

Its been a funny few weeks in Darwin.

bloke gets shot by police after threatening to spear them
60yo woman gets arms ripped off by viscious dog
brawl on public bus results in rocks thrown 7 windows kicked out/smashed
daylight rape on the footpath at 2.30pm
17 cars have windows smashed by 9yo and 11yo
police assaulted in CBD by drunken mob of clubheads
two officers assaulted by teenage girl, one officer loses clump of hair other has eye damage
woman killed by partner with a rock
axe murderer to be released

2 Likes

I am sure you will find similar lists from other cities but doesn’t make the news. Darwin can only have so many croc in pool stories.

1 Like

Yeah we’ve only got 130,000 people here. And all of this happened within a 20km radius.

2 Likes

spoke to a mate up in Townsville today… still 5-6 cars being flogged most nights… I’m sure it’s just the tip of the iceberg…

3 Likes

Common up north these days, in the kimberly youth crimes out of control. Derby were reporting 5 cars a night being stolen/broken into, Broome put on an extra 15 cops and introduced cerfews, pretty hectic

1 Like

With stats like that they could take the licenses away from the lot of you, As surely you must be acquaintances of the criminals.

TBH it is a pretty brutal list for the number of people in such a small area.

2 Likes

Are there still burnt out or stripped dumped cars on inner city streets?

About time you lot had a go up there. :grin:

not sure about inner city, but he was going to a job at charters towers and he saw 4 cars with " police aware " stickers on em just on 1 stretch of road heading out there…

Yeah thats normal.

Ahhh…I just had the pleasure of sending another phone scammer into meltdown mode :laughing: They really should train them to be a bit tougher considering the nature of their job, i mean all i said was that “a better way for him to make money would be to send his mother to work in a brothel”. Then off he went in an hysterical tirade of abuse before hanging up on me as i laughed back at him.
Poor fella…maybe i should give him some money :rofl:

Hes probably trying to raise money to get his poor mum out of a brothel!

1 Like

True she might not be earning like she used to, better to retire the old girl before the Johns start wanting refunds.

It is finally cold enough! Oody time! :slight_smile: