Bored shit-posting

It matches my eyes.

puts weiner through bars

Donā€™t be like that, we both know itā€™s not that long.

DATE ME OR DIE (NOT FOR KIDS) - YouTube

Iā€™ve got several ā€œcoalā€ forges with hand crank blowers in various states of decay that Iā€™m currently rebuilding. Iā€™ll build one up to be a shop forge in the barn I built using a large blower that Iā€™ve restored. ( No power in the barn ). The others are your typical smaller portable types. I have a two burner gas forge that Iā€™ve been using in the meantime. Itā€™s a great forge and the local gas supply bloke loves it!!!
I have an endless supply of charcoal available so Iā€™d rather use that for forging and leave the gas for heat treating. Hereā€™s my latest finished projects, my version of the ā€œhammer and sickleā€

5 Likes

Right, not what I thought it was.

1 Like

Now thatā€™s my kind of multitasker

1 Like

Bloody cars. Turbo gasket shat so now Iā€™m having a day off to fix the bloody thing. Hopefully Iā€™ll get a chance to check out a gun shop while Iā€™m waiting for the manifold to be machined tomorrow.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Politics - bored shitposting

https://youtu.be/vNvWaoPEm7A

Westy cu#ts!!

11:43 and shops seemed to be closed, gd! All I wanted is some chicken wings! May as well live in Antarctica.

No chickie wings in Antarctica eitherā€¦Only Chinese food now :laughing:

Donā€™t know where you are, here thereā€™s a lot of variety, I was hoping for some American style wings. I was having an issue with shops being closed near midnight rather than my options :wink:

Antarctica is a myth, anyone who goes there falls of the edge of the planet or gets eaten by Reptilians!

Plus I heard you can only get penguin wings after 9pmā€¦

I think you missed my point, but never mindā€¦carry on :grinning:

@bentaz yep iā€™m told the sweet & sour penguin wings are to die for. Shame they donā€™t serve the deep fried polar bear balls like the northern ice cap Reptilian cafes.

1 Like

Carrying on :rofl:

Yeah with all the border restrictions Iā€™m forced to order my bear balls from a joint in Oxford St, Sydney.

Waxed & perfumed Oxford ballsā€¦Now thatā€™s the top shelf stuff, pricey but you get what you pay for. :rofl:

1 Like

Brass prep suxā€¦

1 Like

You need to teach the kids to do it!

1 Like