Bored shit-posting

hehe, yeah. Sober, rattled, cooked etc…

I get all sorts at the shop tryin’ to swap services for parts :wink:

A post was split to a new topic: Because science!

Damn Co2 air rifles are loud!!

1 Like

My .22 with subs was quieter than my mates bsa .177

Yep!! I should have bought a Springer instead…

A mate of mine is looking at buying a CO2 gun. Compared to a 22lr, how loud are they?
Also, comparing 22lr, what’s range & velocity like?

He wants it for culling bunnies on his hobby farm (read self sustainability property). The bunnies have exploded in numbers here lately and they’re eating all his grass, digging all his gardens, etc…

2 Likes

Too loud…a subsonic 22 is his friend. You can watch the slugs in flight, even on a full cylinder/bulb…I will be trading the one I have, I think…I have the Umarex/Ruger 10/22 copy…plastic fantastic that has to go…

1 Like

He’s actually wanting it for reduced range to prevent over travel for neighbours.

I also suggested 22lr subs and he seems quite convinced about the 10 shot CO2 option. He has previously used the subsonic 22lr option when he lived in NSW.

1 Like

My mate uses his c02 on property with a very nervous farmer, he loves it, gets a few bunnies each time, about 30m Max range, just cocks the rifle each shot and a new round is loaded in a 15rd magazine

1 Like

I vote for 22 subs, much better than an air rifle in my bunny shooting experience.
Better yet, get a 12ga!

3 Likes

Predictable but valid argument! :rofl::nerd_face::beer:

Fair enough…the slugs do ricochet off timber fences…so they tell me…

Not if you load them properly.

I’m thinking you’re talking Bout slightly larger slugs…

Cleaning kegs is a good way to have time for the forum :nerd_face::beer::+1:

There is only 1 type :slight_smile:

1 Like

12 ga ones go through fences…

1 Like

Yeah but they also go through rabbits!

1 Like

What rabbit?

The one you just inhaled after it got hit by a 12ga slug

1 Like