Bored shit-posting

Yeah all fine. Crazy bitch and her couzy bros are in hospital. Pricks.

Cops were awesome as. Shes got priors and will do time gauranteed. Statement was light speed DPP even cleared it all to go ahead.

Cops are tops.

3 Likes

Wow, glad you’re okay man! I just want to rub that belly better.

1 Like

Ill get the oil.

1 Like

Or maybe her anal hair even…eww…glad your ok mate…

1 Like

Bloody hell mate, glad you’re ok. You should keep a half bat behind the counter for such occasions, once she gets stabby the rules change and it doesn’t matter that she’s a chick, just crack that bitch!!

But i’ve gotta ask, she busted you watering down the booze didn’t she :rofl:

2 posts were split to a new topic: Usedguns website offline

What line of work are you in where you face the risk of stabbing from crazy bitches? That shirt does not look like the ppe i would expect from a risky profession!

This is a very good point. I should totally get a Stabby McStabface proof vest.

Bloody hell, glad your ok @JizzFlinger . Talk about a bad day at the office (shop)…

Yeah, crime is on the rise in this neighbourhood.
Talked to a drone from Public Housing. The demolition of several public housing spaces in Nightcliff and Fannie Bay have meant the residents have been basically dumled in crowded joints in Karama and here in Malak.

One of many contributing factors.

Sold our house in Karama, got sick of all the scumbags getting let out of the Peter Mac center and heading down our street and smashing car windows to look for any cash left in the car on their way to Karama shops… Oh and steal my work boots and thongs etc…

Club championship Service Pistol this week. Apparently it brings out some quite interesting characters who rarely are seen at the club, and quite talented.
I find it absolutlely galling to watch pros do it, absorb everything they do, practice it, and then just fuck it all up completely when the targets flip and I hit the deck for the first string!

Ahhh pistols!

As soon as Im fully licensed Im going to spend entire weeks practicing. Thousands of rounds. Cant wait.

No you won’t. Pistol sports are pretty much dead unless ADI unfucks itself.

Ohhh just f*ck my shit up bro! Come on man, my week cant get much worse! Dont make me put on my colored hat…

Just wait for the specials and buy 20,000 rounds of nice shiny factory stuff like us ̶l̶a̶z̶y̶ smart people. It comes ready to shoot & packed in nice little boxes and everything.

Please give us a “heads-up” when you find these specials.

Will do, it’s usually through Cleavers when they have specials on but sometimes i get to buy straight from Nioa @ wholesale through a mates shop when they bulk buy to help boost their numbers lol.
Last couple of bulk buys through cleavers i got 127gn Fed syntech for $18.50 per 50 & later at $21 and $20 per 50, and i got some Winchester 147gn for $18 per 50. So not quite as good as reloading but still pretty cheap especially for the Syntech. I’m told the Winchester is a bit dirty but haven’t tried it yet so can’t comment.

It’s pretty cheap for commercial ammo… But not everyone has a mate with a shop to buy wholesale direct from distributor. Like old fellas saying that this box of 30cal projectiles was $15. Yeah, in 1901 maybe. Anyway, it’s going to get spicy with bulk ammo too. My only hope is that the panic bulk buyers will stop and market will be oversupplied. However, talking about exactly the same thing last night to few older guys at the club who experienced this before, supply comes back, prices don’t.

True about the wholesale, but i think your comparison of 120 year old prices is a bit out of whack. Like i said many of my purchases are from Cleavers which were also the ones i provided those prices for. So yes, anyone can get those prices when they’re on offer, even in this century.

But like i said, i’ll post them when i see them come up for those who are interested. :slightly_smiling_face:

@JSS don’t take it as me disagreeing… Just hard for folks outside QLD to make it financially viable. Although, last time people chipped in for shipping and made it worth it… All doable.

1 Like