Bored shit-posting

So far the wind is no different from what we normally get in Geraldton.

1 Like

I’m quite a bit further south than you guys. Today like, i actually had to find and wear my rain jacket, it was a weird feeling

All peaceful and quiet here now, no rain and no wind but that might be because we are in the eye at the moment.
Worse part is no power.

That sucks mate. Wonder if I’ll need to get my shitty second hand Chinese genny out.

Mate it’s stuck at the roadblock, your supreme leaders saved you again

3 Likes

Ah Geraldton, where the prevailing wind is so gentle, the trees grow sideways.

1 Like

Heres a riddle… suck squeeze bang blow = ?

I feel like you’re trying to make us fondle you, again. Not this is time!

1 Like

= A goodtime or you just had a Prima lol

Wish that he had done a better job, going to have to have his party membership cancelled.

It struck us at about 9pm last night and we lost power and phone service. We were lucky and suffered no damage but there were alot of trees down and quiet a few fences. Few sheds went down and some people became owners of once used trampolines that landed in their yard.

A town about 100km north of us (Kalbarri) copped it bad with over 70% of the houses damaged. We, and them, still have no power and proper phone service and have been told that it may take 3 days or more.

They have to replace around 40 transformers in Geraldton alone with more in surrounding towns.

All in all could have been worse.

Anatomically incorrect. Harvey Weinstein had her last.

2 Likes

I cant believe im saving this image, the fuck is wrong with me?

1 Like

Either the four stroke internal combustion engine cycle.
Or
You just over shared about your premature ejaculation issue

It’s like that other time I failed my agricultural exam, turns out a rotary how is not a chick that fucks in an RX7.

1 Like

4 Likes

Got it in one

Sshhhh

Can two people fit in Rx7?
I cant fit in an RX7.

Reminds me of a joke I heard in primary school.

How do you fit 5 elephants in a mini minor?
Easy, 2 in the front, 2 in the back and 1 in the glove box…

I went to a hobo orgy like that once :joy:

I thought twice about this joke but then i i scrolled up and saw the general standard for profanity

Whats the difference between marmalade and jam?