What I did in guns this week.

I’ve been recording my shoots for the past couple of years. I have a spreadsheet to look at what time of year is the most effective time for more focused shooting.

2 Likes

Took this girl out for a drive today. Haven’t taken her out in a while. A lot more fun than I remember.

6 Likes

Its one of my fav’s the spent powder in the face is just a bonus. It the wild west realism in your face :grinning: :rofl:

5 Likes

Oh yes, eye protection and long sleeves are mandatory with this one.

Well I did something completely different today.
I shot Rimfire Benchress this morning. No fancy shit, just my trusty bunny gun with a fixed 4x32 on a sandbag .

The guy next to me had about 5 grand worth of shit on his bench and still only beat me by 4 points! Lol. He put 10 pills into a 5c hole again and again.
It was a bit of fun.

5 Likes

Pewpewpew

Perhaps it is time to change the buffer lol

1 Like

Shootin’ Tex! :+1:

1 Like

Whats that from?

Buffer on a guide rod… It seen some rounds.

1 Like

Hey all, long time no see or comment or whatever.

Shot for the first time in more than two years today. Since having a child and moving towns, and a whole lot of other life stuff, shooting just hasn’t happened. Was really thinking about just selling the lot for a while there.

This weekend I went to the Bendigo militaria show on a bit of a whim. Didn’t buy anything but was reminded how much I like cool old shit.

Today I took two 22s out to one of the state forests and plinked away at some targets. Nothing fancy and I think I may have actually forgotten everything I’ve ever learnt but It was good.

6 Likes

Great to have you back @Nomis! Reigniting the passion, noice! :slight_smile:

@Nomis G’day mate.
I was worried you’d given it all away, glad to hear you haven’t.
I hope the family are well, I still hold everyone I visit up to the unreasonable standard of your wife whipping up a batch of scones when I dropped in a few years back!

Family are very well but very time consuming. Haha. I’ll pass on the scones comment she’ll be stoked!

1 Like

*note to self: don’t invite Bentaz over because you can’t make scones…

1 Like

images (12)

3 Likes

Shock horror, I bought another single barrel shotgun!

7 Likes

I was actually getting concerned that you haven’t :joy:

3 Likes

I was thinking the pistols had him distracted, but i guess his fetish will always shine through.

1 Like

I have been a bit preoccupied with the pistols, but I’m still hamstung until mid Oct.before I can get more pistols.
Shotguns will always be my first love.

2 Likes