What I did in guns this week.

Awesome mate there’s your shooting partner right there the young tend to pick it up quick and it helps to have another pair of eyes also nice deer and even better rifle i’m envious mate well done

My other shooting partner was pretty good too lol

Yes mate we don’t take them unless they are, part of the fun I guess but being able to have a son along for the ride is just that much better getting a deer is the second best thing its good when it all comes together and I hope all else comes together as well mate Cheers

Cheers mate. He actually dragged me out there that morning,I was set for a pretty shit day mentally,and it turned out for the best all round.

And he went back to his mum’s with blood on his hands and shit on his shoes…excellent

1 Like

Good O mate that’s good ya know when I was reading the part of shit on his shoes I started laughing because I took a bloke shooting once and we went early in the morning and later on he needed to run to the call of nature so he ripped around behind a big tree pulled down his overalls and done what he had to finished stood up pulled his overalls over his shoulders and clipped them up and walked back to me as he got closer I could smell something sickly strong smelling to cut a story short when he pulled his overalls down he didn’t make sure they were out of the way and he had shat in the collar part of the overalls I still piss myself laughing when I think of that and when I have a bad day I think of that and I can tell you I have needed to think of that many times in the past but still manage to laugh chin up and cheers mate

1 Like

Ha ha,I seem to have heard a similar story to that about my dad’s mate !

Lol,in this case it was just sheep shit

Sheep shit ,dog shit it’s all shit the boy will be proud no less and Yep mine is true story those overalls must have been dangerous but it does give a different look to the old song ‘‘Lipstick on Your Collar’’

Didn’t anyone go to ‘‘Church’’?

Does an AFL game count?

Only if you are watching it on iPhone in church

Afl doesn’t count for anything

I now work for a church, does that count?

When I was in the army I had to take a squat badly one time on an exersize, long story short by the time I got to sh÷+ it was so desperate I didn’t notice I was pissing on the back of my pants!
There was a bug going around and one of the lads sh!+ himself during a firemission so i guess mine wasnt so bad, lol!

Hunting with your son trumps hunting with a chick any day mate, I tried everything to get the boy to come shooting but the WiFi wouldn’t stretch that far. Lucky the girls are different.

Oh,I’m not 100% sure I agree with you there mate :wink:

I think your mind is slipping into the gutter here Bigpete and if it is I might agree with you mate :laughing:

Actually,not so much mate.
Let’s say the person we’re talking about is one of the most interesting and enthusiastic hunters I’ve ever had the pleasure of introducing to the game…and easy on the eye too.
And nothing like what you’re thinking ever happened

Well Bentaz it does have ‘‘Church’’ in the sentence so suppose it could be counted so you win the first chocolate frog :laughing: :laughing:

Well I apologise Bigpete my attempt at humor backfired on me mate my appologies

Lol,it’s all good,just a touchy subject at the moment,with things all out of sorts…

I can see this thread has sunken to my kind of level, but let’s keep this one for “week in guns” and do another about kids, church and grown man shitting themselves. Alright?

Well my Winchester should arrive this week.
I also purchased a “Tactical” green dot laser and a “Tactical” oversize muzzle brake that will more than likely do absolutely nothing but be Tactical on my .22 precision Tactical rimfire.
I also ordered a new AR grip resplendent with a punisher skull. Also Tactical.
Did I mention it’s Tactical.
Should infuriate some fudds at the range.