What I did in guns this week.

Sure sounds tactical, better watch out it might go on a rampage! :joy:

If I wasn’t already touching myself, I’d touch myself.

The Punisher is a nice touch. I’d like grips like that for my 45 :slight_smile: Nothing wrong with tactical or any gun (with exception of 30-06). The more and greater variety, the better!

I figure if you are going Tactical, go full Tactical. Who doesn’t love gadgets.
It will be fun and stupid to shoot.
To be honest, I partly did it for the kids. Got a few nephews coming of age soon too.
Whether they will be interested or allowed to by their mothers remain to be seen.

I might spicy it up a little and put a red dot on my ruger MkIV. Oooo I am feeling giddy, I think this has inspired me to go all the way, @Supaduke.

It’s almost Sunday right… Went out chasing foxes, got a couple, missed one off hand on the run at smidge over 100 m. Still can’t believe it, should have smacked him… Thought I better check the zero tomorrow but this bunny popped up near the gate on the way out. Apparently there’s nothing wrong with the zero on the rifle, so I guess I just plain old fashioned missed

1 Like

The good old missed completely trick it happens to us all but bugga me you didn’t miss that one in the pic

1 Like

does this count? I was on my way out to get some bunnys, currently walking back to my neighbors to see if I can get him to come pull me out

2 Likes

I think I must have slapped the trigger on the fox. Gun shoots just fine

Bwaahhhh ha ha. Yeah I did that a couple of weeks ago cutting firewood.

1 Like

Lol, yeah I did a similar thing about a month ago getting wood too, luckily that time my mate was already there so we pulled it straight out.
Only had to walk about a km this time to wake up my poor neighbor who had his phone on silent coz the selfish prick worked all night!

1 Like

Could have been a lot worse. Could have been a jeep.

Would of been easier, it would of broken down before I got to the mud

So is it just me or is everyone thinking that @bentaz should fill the boot with mud and run a wrestling circuit?

YEP just like the red necks drape some black plastic in the back and half fill with mud and water then he wouldn’t have to walk to get a tow girls wrestling in bikinis all the folks would be right there how easy :laughing:

Some parts of Australia people would love to be bogged on their property at the moment poor buggers are doing it tough with the drought

Well, reloaded 3k of 9mm and then went to the range for the regular shoot. Also went through and checked/repacked the range bag after the wife and son have been rummaging around in it.

The wife also picked up her new pistol, Beretta Target 87 in .22.

Took my 17hmr and pard nv007 for their maiden run…

Sweet, I’d love to shoot with night vision or thermal, it would be heaps better than running around with a spotlight terrorising everything.
Is that attached to the back of your scope or is it one unit?

Attaches to the back of your scope