The democratic people's republic of WA - updates

How cool is this, Our state gov has allocated 76 million dollars to the removal of legal firearm ownership with no funding directly allocated to illicit firearms.

Anyone sitting in ED of any WA hospital for hours after getting beat up by 11 year olds, eating a ham and cheese toastie with no ham will feel rest assured our gov cares about them and is 100% focused on your health and safety.

Edit:

You east coast guys are going to get some bargains. Look at the stupid prices they are offering.

Fucking scumbags.

1 Like

WTF

I would be getting in touch with lawyers.

4 Likes

Pretty sure people with a lot more skill and know how are doing that. :wink:

Do you want me to get you a shipment of old $50 single barrel shotguns?

5 Likes

That would be epic but they wouldn’t put them on my license. They are only doing it for find on personal licenses.

180 to add to license, double the profit. Could work.

285 for additional. Technically you could get all of them on the one application but your genuine reason and need would be difficult. And collectors licenses aren’t part of this so wouldn’t be worth putting them on that either

Can you collect all your excess guns then so they’re not part of it.
Fuck, your still welcome at my place while you guys find an Australian house.

1 Like

I wish i could just add them to a collectors. Rumour has it that they are even taking heirloom off as valid reason for collections.

Cheapest one way ticket I could fine from Perthyang to Melbourne is like $191, just something to keep in mind :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I might hand my adler in at those prices…

Mainly to see the look on their faces when they spot the engraving

7 Likes

The new firearms bill gets introduced today, we will see the full scale fuckery they have planned.

Wonderful

So all the shit parts of the "consultation " remain

The act was written before the consultation which is why it is in the act. That is where they got it from.

Are there any “normal” gun safes on the market that have a 4mm body and 6mm door? Even the Spika Premium A/B/C/H range is a 3mm body.

1 Like

Physical health… Oh hello. 50 pushups

I’d be more worried about the views and opinions more than push ups.

3 Likes

Either way sounds like your all well and truly getting bent over!