The democratic people's republic of WA - updates

You better whip all that trump love and any conservative shit off your facegram and tic-book

1 Like

Deleted mine years ago

1 Like

Yeah me too, this is as close as i get to social media

Wow, I bet PVC prices are going through the roof over there lol.
The worst bit for us over here in Australia is that you can just see our pollies watching over the outcome & backlash of this like vultures over a corpse.

1 Like

The paragraph following the highlighted bullet points is even more concerning!

Are they allowed to use bullet points in WA anymore???

3 Likes

No, only Nerf points under the new legislation

1 Like

Just don’t mark up your drafts with a gel point pen - they can be converted to 20mm machine guns according to the minister

2 Likes

So are they going to buy back your your extras or do you just have to try to get rid of them in time?

They said they will offer compensation depending on how long the firearms have been on your license. The example was less than 6 years or over 6 years. We likely won’t have an idea on the rate of compensation until we have them in like last time.

I read a third hand bitch that the compensation for those that had to hand in their Hi Power rifles were offered SFA.

correct

It’s $260 or so to apply for an additional, I don’t reckon you’ll get much more than that back from the government

And I see WAFCA are putting out public statements telling people not to organise protests or rallies because it’s a bad look, apparently.

Isn’t wafca the ones that threw all wa sporting shooters under the bus recently?

That was WAFarmers, IIRC

Uhh, ok. Too many acronyms.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: The WA game new laws game…

Got a bit more complicated. It was the ceo who was then publically contradicted by the chairman but by then the damage was done. They’ve invented groups to meet with who’ve magically agreed with their proposals over a prawn lunch and a promise of a board appointment. That’s just how things are done here… no-one has met anyone on the “primary producers advisory board” I bet they also agreed with banning live sheep export which has been so economically successful farmers are better off shooting their sheep (hopefully their 10 firearms are reliable enough to cull the entire herd)

Looks like the Premier’s staffer isn’t keeping up. I can bet the in box isn’t full of praise

Nothing says true and legitimate consultation like only giving 3 weeks to respond to a discussion paper while not providing draft legislation and then denying an extension even when there is strong public support to extend it.

1 Like