The big fat COVID-19 thread.

Is this covid thing still going on?..I thought nowadays it was just another flu. Tell 'em to rub some dirt on it and toughen up. :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah but the booster will fix that!

Yeah, first time asymptomatic. Currently, 2/10 on a ‘i have a cold’ scale. 1/10 with a booster (read: pseudoephedrine).

1 Like

One organization is now asking for proof of 3rd shot/Booster before allowing entry (to work on sites).

That must be an old stash. There are times when I wish it was still available over the counter. I used to be a chronic Hay fever victim.

No, just ask at the pharmacy…

Looks like they don’t want non conforming Digs at the gunfire breakfast at Gov house on ANZAC day…

why the heck isn’t this known more… just stumbled upon it…

also , where the heck is all the politicians we pay ??

Ohhh that’s funny:
Covid-19 WA: Premier Mark McGowan forced into isolation | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site

This is basically saying that everything you did was wrong. Oh, the irony. One has to be impaired in so many way to vote for them again.

2 Likes

The only reason any of this crap is still around is politics. There is no health reason to have any form of restriction anymore. There are vaccines and treatments available and approved. All state of emergency and public health emergencies should be dropped.

2 Likes

And that is official because I said it on some random forum on the internet not even using my real name. :slight_smile:

Meh. :confused:

out of that whole lot of dribble, the biggest lie I caught was " work from home " … lol, since when does a dictator " work " !!

1 Like

In other news: my hippy mum now belives covid is real and i only had to give it to her to prove it! Lol…

2 Likes

we had it at some point in the past… most underwhelming thing ever… had wayyyyy worse flu’s in the past…

…twice.

Yeah, this was my second rodeo.
Both times knocked me around a bit, but yeah its only a flu.

Keen to see how bad the crazy she bat (mum) gets it, as shes not been vaxed and i know she has the same strain as me because i gave it to her. If she doesnt get any sicker than me then ill know the jabs were bullshit!

1 Like

Sister inlaws family are unvaxxed and they all got it bar one. No worse than those that i know that had it when vaxxed.

It’s purely political because none of the politicians want to admit they overreacted. They have to play it up still.

3 Likes

funnily enough, none in my family " vaxxed " except my wife… and she got it the worst…

Had a visit at work from the Department of Justice doing Covid compliance checks today.
WTF? Wanted to see our covid safe policy and a vaccination log for employees.
Claimed they were “doing the area” though ours was the only factory out of 12 they went to.
Got to wonder what brought this on, specially with the relaxation of rules on Friday.

1 Like