The big fat COVID-19 thread.

That is ultimate gold !! :rofl: :joy:

@Gregfiddich @1Fatman so close to becoming Australian again…

Ha, yeah we were but he just couldn’t let it happen.

Just wow

Is the hard border still popular with other people in WA? As in with the ordinary person? I know you guys don’t like it, but we’re also a group of malcontents lol.

McGowan seems really popular still in other forums that I frequent, but admittedly people on reddit are retarded (Including me).

Yeah when you hang around with like minded people you usually have the same school of thoughts. That is why I like getting the feel of things from work.

We are quite a big company and have a broad range of people from bogan fifo to suit wearing office workers. The majority of people were just going along to continue to get paid hoping it will finish soon. There were a few that fully supported mcgowan especially a pair of karens that I sit near. Even this latest stunt has turned them away or at least them questioning his decision. Anger within the silent minority seems to be increasing, they just want everything to go back to normal. I think they are realising it isn’t if they just keep doing what he says.

This is what surprises me, that most average joes on the street aren’t a full supporter but at the last election he won a majority. The next election is going to be worse with the voter reforms they passed taking votes away from regional centers.

I don’t follow sport but having high profile people saying how they feel will encourage more regular folk to saw the same. Pity he deleted his tweet…

I reckon it is a load of shit, it is not going anywhere and masks, vaccinations and lockdowns aren’t going to make it go away so just open the borders and get on with life.

3 Likes

Do you think it’s because the state gov is worried their hospital system will collapse?
I caught a bit of a news conference yesterday where the health minister was asking for doctors and nurses to come over there.

Absolutely.

What? If they aren’t busy?

Well, ain’t it nice, elective surgery ban has been lifted. Now I can get actual medical attention. Fucking jokers.

Finally getting that penis enlargement?

Sort of, reduction though. Keeps getting tangled around my ankles, huge tripping hazard.

Fuck mate, you must have short legs. Maybe you should get leg extensions instead :thinking:

8 Likes

Takes a seasoned c*nt to turn that one around. Bravo Sir! Bravo!

2 Likes

Thanks, much appreciated :beers:

Didnt think I would be joining the Rona club given my lifestyle. But somehow the wife and I have picked it up she tested positive a few days ago while I was still negative but today I feel like absolute crap and have the sore throat and cough that she started with. We were both double vaxed so hopefully at least we wont get too sick. It seems like many other people the jab didnt stop the infection. Only because we were able to get a pack of RATs from the school to test the little one with would we have probably ever known. While I feel like shit I would go to the doctor for it at least so far. Will probably dip into my stash of antibiotics to help with any throat infection.

That’s no good mate speedy recovery for the wife and yourself, at least you’ve got a nice view and plenty of space out there

No good mate, wishing you and yours a speedy recovery…