The big fat COVID-19 thread.

Yeah, I’m hearing ya mate.
Forests near me have only recently reopened after the bushfire etc.

I sense there has been a disturbance in my absence…

Bingo!

Congratulations mate!

Indeedly. Isolate for 7 days, ohhh so you mean like just do what I do lol

You got the rona?

Well, ain’t I the popular one lmao

Just wondering your experience.
Hear lots of different reports from no symptoms to mild flu like symptoms to being knocked around badly by it for weeks…

I’ll let you know soon, so far “meh”.

2 Likes

Okay, so now that its out in the open, yes, I gave him Covaids. I told him to prep, he was like “no honey, its fine teeehee come here and pin me down like Im a stowaway on a boat visiting your big plantation island and have your way with may you big biscuit planting coconut head teehee” so I just did what I had to do and wouldnt you know it? Covaids. Every. Damn. Time.

2 Likes

You are both sick… just trying to figure who is more so and in what way! :rofl:

1 Like

one thing

Its starts with
one shot, I don’t know why
I took the vaccine now I’m gonna die
keep that in mind science crossed the line
to kill me in due time
(all I know)
blood clots are a dangerous thing
watch my organs fail while the nurses sing
watch Fauci say the vaccine is okay
vax took my life away
(it’s so unreal)
Things aren’t the way they were before
Can’t even play soccer normally anymore
Because I swallowed their tales
Now when I run my heart fails
(in the end)
you emptied this jab inside and even though I tried, I can’t get it out
what it means to me is eventually a myocarditis and memory of the time
I could run so fast
and got so far
but in the end
my chest is hurting so bad
I had to fall
to lose it all
but in the end
I cannot get unvaxxed

1 Like

Well we just got back from two weeks hiding away up the beach only to find my nephew has the covaids, he said it was a decent flu for 2 days then all good, then i found out one of my close mates had it last week, he said the same just a couple of days of a bad flu, plus a dose of the squirts lol.
Then i pop down the shops to find out the world has gone mad up here again with panic buying… when will these dumb bastards learn to just chill.
Oh well we might just have to re-pack and head back up the beach again where the biggest problem is to work if i want a beer, a Matsos, or a JD.

1 Like

This statement from the PM doesn’t seem to get much air time so I thought I would share it.

“There are 5,097 patients in hospital who have COVID. That does not mean they went to hospital because of COVID. It meant they’re in hospital and they have COVID. As we outlined a week or so ago, up to half or thereabouts of those patients who are being admitted are being admitted for other reasons and have COVID. That still means they have to be treated in hospital as a COVID patient, but that is not the reason they went to hospital. We’re also seeing that, as the CMO advised us yesterday, in ICU numbers as well. So people who are in ICU haven’t gone into ICU because of COVID. They’re in ICU for other reasons and they have COVID. So it’s important to have that qualification around those numbers. There are 78 patients who are on ventilators, which is well, well, well within the capacity. The major stresses on the hospital system relate to workforce issues and I’ll come back to that in a moment.”

https://www.pm.gov.au/media/press-conference-canberra-act-36

This Simpsons dialogue also comes to mind when I hear that the new variant is 75% less severe and the vaccines are working in the same statement.

Homer : Not a bear in sight. The Bear Patrol must be working like a charm.
Lisa : That’s specious reasoning, Dad.
Homer : Thank you, dear.
Lisa : By your logic I could claim that this rock keeps tigers away.
Homer : Oh, how does it work?
Lisa : It doesn’t work.
Homer : Uh-huh.
Lisa : It’s just a stupid rock.
Homer : Uh-huh.
Lisa : But I don’t see any tigers around, do you?
[Homer thinks of this, then pulls out some money]
Homer : Lisa, I want to buy your rock.
[Lisa refuses at first, then takes the exchange]

2 Likes

Ive been getting calls for toilet paper and rat tests, about 20 a day.

So far it’s been very uneventful. I’ll keep everyone posted.

Give them NOTHING!! Make them beg like lowly peasant scum.

Glad to hear it, I think uneventful is exactly what you’re after in this case lol.

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more.

1 Like

I was just talking with my gardener who now also does our next door neighbour as well. He said the neighbours now have the Covaids too, they were up a Noosa on hols and copped a dose as it was running rampant with all the holiday action up there.
It’s closing in…i can feel it tapping me on the shoulder :laughing:

1 Like

3 Likes