The big fat COVID-19 thread.

I think nt is also

Two Nieces and a nephew tested positive, only 1 sick, all in Melbourne, all originally from the NT.

They just turned off the house arrest at 10am this morning. Meanwhile in other news…

SHIT THAT DIDNT AGE WELL!

Plus I suited up in triple hazmat and waded into reddit for the record salt from r/coronavirusdownunder :confetti_ball:
VICTORIAN REDDIT

I can’t wait until he wins!

He wont play. That would just be too much of an embarrassment.

They announced a permanent one over here. Not just during lock downs. I recon he’ll consider rounding up the descenders closer to feb.

They’ve turned on the Vaxpassport here as of today. Because about 3 out of every 100 adults in the NT of drinking age are not considered fully vaxxed, every pub, club licensed venue has to do a ‘papers please’ to make sure the other 97 customers who we know are vaccinated, are…um…vaccinated. Seems awfully invasive for 3 customers out of 100. Especially since the biggest spreaders of the virus at the moment are…dare I say it…vaccinated. Fully.

Makes 100% sense.

We have two kinds of lockdowns. Lockdown and Lockout. Lockdown is for everyone. Lockout is just for the unvaxxed.

1 Like

Is it just me or does this come across as really condescending?

1 Like

Not just you.

1 Like

Yeah. What a Muppet!

If only they had an opposition in WA that might balance some things out a bit. Until then he has joined the fascists countries.

1 Like

Permanent lockout for the unvaxxed now in place. Can’t go see your dying mum in hospital.

Good!

IMHO

Sure, why wouldn’t you want public health laws that have nothing to do with public health.

Cuck.

Amazingly Qld has dropped all border rules. Off to a hotspot I go to return with impunity!

1 Like

Politicians are retarded. Obviously.

1.5% of covid deaths are from Aussies under 40yo. Thats a whopping big chunk of the workforce that being affected by a 1 in 400,000 chance of dying WITH a flu. Vaccine doesnt stop spread. Under 40s not using up hospital ICUs or ambos either. Gosh…

3 Likes

You hunting into nsw mate?

I let my NSW R licence expire so no proper hunting.
Going onto a mate’s property so was thinking of bringing the .22 for some bunnies.
Do you hunt much in NSW?

Haven’t yet mate, but I moved to Northern nsw last year and am keen to get out this year.

Nice, what with the border restrictions and everything for the last year I wasn’t really able to actually use the R licence.