The big fat COVID-19 thread.

And bent arrow … Terrible.
but I laughed

1 Like

At this rate, we will tell stories in the future.
“Well kids, in the olden days, you could go outside and go pretty much wherever you wanted at whatever time you wanted. You could even stay out after dark”
They will stare in disbelief…

2 Likes

This is based on the interview with some professor of asshattery and fuck him right in the ear.

1 Like

Reminds me of:

My wife asked me why I carry a gun around the house. I said decepticons.
She laughed. I laughed. The toaster laughed. I shot the toaster. It was a good time.

2 Likes

Problem is the medicinal high horse these hand wringers are riding on right now,
Very good chance they are/will start calling the shots.
All for our own good.
I have heard the rumour from a different source as well as social media crackpottery

Well, everyone probably read the article. But it would be too easy for this thing to end when spastic andy said it will end, when was he ever known to deliver something on time? Probably true. Yes, medical professionals with blinkers on are making decisions, which is another reason he must step down, he should be leading not the ama.

1 Like

Wife and I are teachers and we suspect this.

Firstly, the current lockdown is scheduled to end with one week left of term and I suspect both the government and schools aren’t going to want to have kids going back to school for only a week.

Secondly, I think the government is rightly worried that if the lockdown ends just as the holidays hit, people are going to go nuts and zoom all around the state and generally act as if the whole thing is over.

Fingers crossed we’re wrong.

2 Likes

Bet your not wrong…

There is zero communicated exit strategy… It’s so opaque, you have to be legally retarded to think that they (a) know what they are doing; (b) have an actual exit strategy that outlines what success looks like; and (c ) have realistic expectations, in line with comparable states (e.g. NSW). The (c ) is really just knowing what end goal is, which, again, has not been communicated and makes me think there isn’t one.

Don’t think you are wrong, @Nomis. Just buy more guns, it makes me feel better.

business as usual over here in the west ! ( including stupid draconial gun laws )

1 Like

Now you’re getting the idea lol

Still waiting, might have to get one of the grumpy admins to have a quiet word with you.

He is the grumpy admin :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I know I’ve been slack online lately, but I’ve got a lot of shit done in real life the last couple of weeks.

I’ll try to get that thread up tonight

1 Like

So animal justice party and the greens voted to extend the state of emergency, while McUseless is refusing to state that there were no quid pro quo deals. Bye, bye duck season :wink:

Now there is a terrifying thought.
There could be a lot of stuff the Greens could want that has nothing to do with hunting/guns such as reduced logging, commitment to renewable energy sources etc etc. The Animal Justice Party is far more concerning.

With everything that is going on both here and in the US, the less I am reading the news and the more I’m moving towards growing my own vegetables and trying to get as off grid as I can living in a residential area.

Shit is fucked everywhere and on every level.

1 Like

What’s going on with you lot in Victoria?

https://m.facebook.com/home.php?sk=h_chr&ref=bookmarks&app_id=608920319153834

What is it? Link says I have to log into Facebook, but you need an account to do that.

Takes me to Blokes garage sale on my farcebok.

I shaved my beard off to make mask wearing more bearable, but left a Yosamite Sam style mustache.
A workmate saw me eating lunch and asked me if it was stick on or if I grew it overnight…