The big fat COVID-19 thread.

They saved that for later when the camera was off lol

1 Like

Well, there was one good thing that came out of it. At least she wasn’t [disconnected from forum][user is banned]

1 Like

Yes but not wearing a mask, to me is being a selfish piece of shit, when you consider she is potentially aiding someones death! So I think she got what she deserved.

Man, I guess I’m next. Hundreds of people died of the flu last year, and I didn’t wear a mask.

Relevance??

No, she had an exemption.

Yeah I bet she did…

She did… Charges and fines were dropped, other than attacking the cop.

Yeah, she still asked for the force she got…I think…

1 Like

Most definitely. From what I read, acted like an absolute prick too. And now a lot of social media posts came up, which are going to land them in hot water and probably a lot of fines. 100% was out for a confrontation and got it.

2 Likes

I bit of a crisis has really brought the oxygen thieves out of the woodwork hasn’t it. Some fuckwits will just do anything for a bit of attention and a crack at their 15 mins.

1 Like

I want to know how many of them are genuine in their beliefs and how many just want to be on TV.

I’m starting to check out of the news and social media. I can handle the virus because that’s just a thing that happens naturally (I believe). They suck, but there isn’t much to be done to stop them.

What is getting to me is people. People can believe what they like but shit me there are a lot of people out there who need to act a lot more like adults and a lot less like spoilt brats seeking out internet points. This is people on all sides btw, the extremes of right and left are equally as bad as each other.

4 Likes

Dropping all social media outside of this forum and occasionally a couple of aquarium/pond forums has been the best decision I’ve ever made,thankfully I don’t know about any of these fuckwits, they can stick their 15 mins where the sun don’t shine.

It’s news, you hill billy not social media :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree with what a lot of them who are protesting. Strip the spastics from the left and the right, walk down the middle and you will find my thinking in there somewhere. It’s not about masks or no masks, I actually think that should have been recommended from day 1 and everyone who suggested otherwise should be fired (I believe there’s a rant on that in the lounge thread), but it’s not about that. It’s about the whole package. It’s about the ease that Australian public surrenders individual freedoms without a drop of objectivity. Absolute financial crises of the state, massive shockwaves around the country, huge youth unemployment, what about the suicide rate? How does that compare to mortality from covid? And for what? For who? For how much? It’s media peddling fear and the uninitiated swallowing the whole thing hook line and sinker. Absolutely, there are infections, there is a virus, there are people who are going to die, this is a bad. Yes. But is it as bad as everyone is lead to believe?

Don’t consider this as me saying it should be free for all, I am a very sensible centre, but the fact that people surrender their liberties with such ease. And without a clear end date - for someone who knows about this a lot more than most of you, is fucking terrifying.

Like I said before, she had the right idea, but the execution was very bad.

p.s.
I don’t protest, I think it’s pointless. I understand them though.

2 Likes

15 minutes of fame on tv is useless these days, your actions (and selfies) are only worthwhile if you can get likes on them on facebook, you stupid old fart, shit who even watches tv anymore?

2 Likes

Well. Sheeeaaat!

1 Like

It’s the lack of end date that is the issue.

Measures need to be in place to ease through this pandemic but statements like ‘this is the new normal’ are very concerning but right now it needs to be a collective effort to prevent a Spanish Flu type of scenario with ever worsening mutations, etc.

End date. New normal. Supporting his ministers that lie to people. That refuse to answer questions in parliament, it’s the fact that he lied and been busted, it’s the fact that he couldn’t answer most questions honestly, including “it’s an investigation and not appropriate for me to comment” when the judge said it’s very much fine to do so. It’s so many things. He’s like a mini Mao who got a taste of absolutely power. Telling liberals not to have question time… Many, many things, without checks and opposition.

1 Like

Yeah Chairman Dan is a power hungry bloke and a lying prick, there’s no doubt there, but pollies lying and backing their mates when they get busted is nothing new, it’s just SOP. Terms like “the new normal” shit me as they’re just spat out to condition the masses, but as far as the end date, how can anyone honestly give a date to something they can’t control? If they actually gave you one it would just be another lie that they’d have to break that we’d then all whinge about.
Forget about the Pollies, the big worry is how banks are using this to try and go cashless. Westpac have already thrown out a date for going cashless, do you really want a private company in complete control of your money & spending, not to mention what they can then charge us once they have that control…no thanks.

Shit where did i put my roll of tin foil…But it’s true.

1 Like