The big fat COVID-19 thread.

Finally getting that penis enlargement?

Sort of, reduction though. Keeps getting tangled around my ankles, huge tripping hazard.

Fuck mate, you must have short legs. Maybe you should get leg extensions instead :thinking:

8 Likes

Takes a seasoned c*nt to turn that one around. Bravo Sir! Bravo!

2 Likes

Thanks, much appreciated :beers:

Didnt think I would be joining the Rona club given my lifestyle. But somehow the wife and I have picked it up she tested positive a few days ago while I was still negative but today I feel like absolute crap and have the sore throat and cough that she started with. We were both double vaxed so hopefully at least we wont get too sick. It seems like many other people the jab didnt stop the infection. Only because we were able to get a pack of RATs from the school to test the little one with would we have probably ever known. While I feel like shit I would go to the doctor for it at least so far. Will probably dip into my stash of antibiotics to help with any throat infection.

That’s no good mate speedy recovery for the wife and yourself, at least you’ve got a nice view and plenty of space out there

No good mate, wishing you and yours a speedy recovery…

It’s not an infection, @sungazer, it’s a symptom. Wife had the same, I had a very mild version of that. Couple of days and you will be fine. In the meantime, while you are playing the isolation game - try not to lose your shit. And let me know if you need something, can drop it off - I can officially be re-exposed :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s weird, my stepdaughter had all the symptoms, and thought she may have been in contact with an infected person, so quarantined took a RAT test, then PCR both negative!! Go figure??

Don’t you know, @MaxJon, other ailments don’t exist any more. It’s just covaids.

1 Like

Thanks for the well wishes guys. JS I get that the sore throat is a symptom however I seem to have a thing with infected throat. It seems to be the main thing I come down with rather than any other complaints when I get sick.

Chronic tonsillitis right here! Lol

I think I can legally talk about mine now. I tested positive 60sec before it became mandatory to report. I sailed through it, wife was out of action for three weeks.
12 hours I had a fever, that was all. Kids all tested positive as well asymptomatic. I have lost some lung capacity, I puff out way easier than before. Fat bastard and sufferer of bronchitis and vascular issues but still noticibly different. Ill just work harder and puff out more and more until body resumes normal programming I guess.

4 Likes

Mowed the lawn today. Fark man, can really feel it. It will need mowing again in four days with this tropical rain. I am going to experiment wirh a host of antihistamines and report back.

P.S. i bought a cordless whipper snipper and ITS AWESOME!

Mate this is your perfect excuse to get a “lawn bloke”. Nothing better than seeing you lawn all purdy and freshy weeded & mowed every friday and not having lifted a finger. :grin:

1 Like

Betoota satire just hits the right spot sometimes.

3 Likes

That is a bit of a strange article but as someone living in WA i think its time to rip the bandaid off and get it over with, with over 100 cases the ship has sailed

As someone living in WA you probably haven’t been exposed to political satire :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

The WA satire page bell tower times hasn’t removed its mouth from mcgowans dick long enough to do anything funny lately.