The big fat COVID-19 thread.

This escalated quickly - around 4pm today, ay - that’s an escalation.

@JSS

Timely post, shot IPSC in the morning, got email just now - club is closed until further notice, but not for open access. You may be in luck :slight_smile:

So I wonder what’s happening with PTAs in this environment.

Sweet, hopefully we can still get some therapy then.

I hope PTAs are still being processed, i did one online yesterday for the Charger, but Qld isn’t like Vic ours take a few days if you’re very lucky or a few weeks if not. Doesn’t really matter though as the gun is still a few months away, maybe longer now with all these lock downs.

One thing’s for sure, with fewer opportunities to actually get out & shoot, the forum should be a hive of activity lol.

2 Likes

Would be a perfect time for everyone to work on and submit entries into the forum competition.

So get started everyone and send them in…….

Just incase you have forgotten,

1 Like

The latest from the PM seems to contradict the information that was being spread this afternoon. Now the only business to be shut is basically the entertainment industry. This afternoon the message was more about all Non essential business. Schools in Victoria still to close as of Tuesday despite the rest of the nation being kept open.
There was no mention of the interstate travel bans this evening. I thought tonight was about getting some consistent rules in place.

I watched that too, I suppose if you can guarantee that your customers have 4sqm to themselves, you are good?

Still trying to figure out how to fit out a passthrough sanitation unit to the front door of the shop…

Heading in to see if there’s any ammo &/Or powder left in the LGS tomorrow.

1 Like

Like this:

Looks promising… Will see what I can get at Bunnings tomoz! :joy:

1 Like

Well… strike that… got to close tomoz… hmmm…

5 Likes

This came up while i was flicking through gumtree, this guy has a good sense of humour.

Good to see people still have a sense of humour, but he’s kidding himself if he thinks he’s goi g to get bog roll and some mincemeat for it!

Geez, I remember they used to advertise those in the Unique Cars mags like 20 years ago.

**** Great News. My local Fun Shop is to remain open!

Looks like we will be level 4 in 48 hrs in NZ

Just read about it, @jdjd. I am not sure she understand what she is asking to be honest. Just spoke to @bentaz about it too… NZ has tens if not hundreds of thousands of people employed in hospitality and tourism… Are there any support structures established to support those people, who just lost their jobs?

And army on the streets?! She’s lost the plot.

1 Like

Yeah well since they stole all our guns, the feds feel a lot safer . Must have been the plan all along
( insert devious controversy theory here )

1 Like

I guess it’s her last term, than.