Show us your guns.

Don’t worry Gwion, I only have 7 but we get to fondle and oil ours more often so they don’t go rusty like Ben’s and Brett’s do. Nah, Nah Nah Nah Nah

In Sweden, the meatballs must be humanely killed before cooking so many choose an Artillery Carbine for the deed, no meatball walks away from the 12.17x44.

4 Likes

Someone say Colt Lightning???
These are my 2 small frame 22 cal Colt lightnings. 1 with round barrel 1 with octagonal barrel. They still shoot fine 22 long rounds only.

2 Likes

They’re beautiful mate, do you have trouble finding 22 long ammo?

Nah easy as, Winchester Zs are 22 Long & CCI do 22 Longs too. I use both. I got a winchester 1890 & and 1906 in 22 short too. They are are fun my 1906 has the Stinger" stamp on it which was imported into Australia by the Perry brother’s hardware store in Brisbane back in the day.

1 Like

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Martini Enfield markings

So I got round to taking a pic. :beers:

Cz 527-2. .222
94 Ranger 30/30
Mod 70 featherweight classic .243
Stirling .22wmr
BSA air rifle

The 94/22 is currently on holidays down on the tablelands. :beers:

Sorry wrong photo!!:rofl:

1 Like

You got wood. Traditional wood. :stuck_out_tongue:

Few more from my collection

1 Like

Yep love the “traditional” rifles :grinning:
Some of the collections above are beautiful!!!:beer:

My two BPCR’s that are getting the most use of all of my rifles at the moment.

Top is a 1874 Shiloh Sharps in .40-70 Straight Sharps that is my silhouette rifle.

Bottom is a CPA Stevens in .45-90 that I use for long range and silhouette. ( Note the sight height, that’s the 1000 yard setting. )

2 Likes

Funny @danmac. I can just see it, everyone shooting modern tactical stuff at 100m and then there’s @danmac with iron sighted 1000yd shot. Shoots, drops mic, has a beer. Boss. LOL

Very nice. A sharps is on my wish list.

Here’s my pedersoli 45-70 highwall. Haven’t had a chance to stretch it out to 1000 yards yet. Have put a few shots on an 18” plate at 600 yards but mostly it’s 100-300m at the range.

2 Likes

Now they are damn sexy!

Probably look better with a barrel shroud.

1 Like

Was down by the safe, shitty photo but its the biggest spot of square space there is at the moment :joy:

2 Likes

You go, @AusTac!

Is that one of those warwick fa1 something or rathers :heart_eyes:

Yep a WFA1. Short upper is 14” 300 blackout. Longer is 16” 223 wylde.

1 Like