Show us your guns.

You said you didn’t have a gun and was waiting on a PTA? What gives?

Eh, why not :slight_smile: Although, technically I am waiting on a different category PTA

Good collection Brett. I don’t shoot hand guns can’t be bothered with laws and the local range is to far away. But good luck to you.

He’s full of it… That’s what gives! :rofl:

1 Like

G’day juststarting,
I have a 1906 with Australian Dept of Defence acceptance markings, but most certainly NOT the first pump action! The Browning Bros Model 1890 design for Winchester was beaten by 6 years by the Colt Lightning ( 3 years for the 22).

1 Like

Ha! I was always of an opinion that Winchester made the first pump action. It’s okay though, just means I need Colt Lightning. But what is really really like is IMI Timberwolf in 44, but they cost as much as a small car.

If you find a good working colt lightning you’ll find it’s also the price of a small car, but either one of those would be really cool :roll_eyes:

Some ol timers.
Funny sometimes, shooting a gun that was made 60 years before you were born.

My kind of rainbow.

1 Like

Oh my god… I’m just an amateur compared to you guys… only 4 rifles and none are very fancy… :astonished::astonished::astonished:

Much easier in Vic, @gwion, as you can see, from @GUN-DMC getting stroppy about his permit not arriving within an hour lol

1 Like

Just too many interests and not enough cash! :wink::grin:

1 Like

I’m trying to put everything on hold until in done with current projects!

@brett cant get and alfa rifle. Its illegal AFAIK in NSW. :frowning:

Don’t talk to me about projects… that’s why a can’t afford new guns!!!

Hmmm i think i have shot most of those now!

Big Ted and Little Ted

2 Likes

Yeah…like that’s going to happen…

When your high cal comes in the mail you can start on the other half of the collection :slight_smile:

1 Like

My most recent and my oldest. Need to take some pics of the rest of the collection

3 Likes

I’d like a Snider

1 Like