Show us your guns.

Does nothing for me…sorry…

And that’s okay too.

1 Like

Im warming upto a Tactical CZ515 though i must admit! If i must have plastic, thats the one!!

It’s not that I don’t appreciate the artwork that goes into classy SxS and O/Us shotguns, and I do mean artwork and craftsmanship… It’s just they do nothing for me, absolute zero. In fact I didn’t even liked shotguns until new lever release ones came out, and that was a game changer for me. I went through 3 slabs in less than 6 months, compared to one or 2 slabs in the last 5 years with two-barrel ones. Complete game changer, I absolutely love tactical shotguns now, can plink with them for hours at the range into steel plates, texas star and what not. Sold all my other shotties the moment these ones landed. Wood and steel - meh, may as well use them as firewood. Horses for courses I guess.

Get the American variant (wood) instead than? Wood version is one screw takedown too (well, and some pins but one screw really). Tactical is a bit more involved.

Na i like the TAC version of that particular 22…ever since i shot yours…

There is hope for you yet!

2 Likes

Yes mate there is! Do you use yours in any competition type shooting??

Yes he does and often takes home the bragging rites. :grinning:

1 Like

I don’t have it in my hands yet, but this will be my new bunny gun…

Man, its literally been years since I bought a gun, not counting the pistol I have on layby.

8 Likes

Yep you have gone full retard Old Man.

1 Like

Its stainless and plastic, not blued and wood!
Im not a Fudd!

1 Like

Typically, I’d give him shit, but I am with him on this one… Nice dedicated hunting gun.

Well at least Bergara has a very good reputation for quality and its a good price. But it should have been a 308 or a 6.5 man bun at your age. Well if you combed your hair that is. :smile:

1 Like

I dont have any hair left, well not on my head anyway! Is it still a manbun if its just shit matted arse hair / dags?

Ah ya have a beard that qualifies you if its trimed the right way. Dont ask me what that is though

I think if I oiled it it would count as a Creedmore.
Lol…

I already have a Baikal single shot .308

Well, shes home now, pretty happy with it. I have a Vortex Crossfire red dot that I’ll mount on it seeing as i never shoot very far, but i have a 1 - 4x 30 bushnell AR there that i might try out too. Just need to get out and shoot it now.

7 Likes

Just watching FW episode on the Alien.

I know nothing about hand guns but that thing looks sweet as bro! If I wasn’t completely broke it might even inspire me to get pistol licence just to have one!
:disguised_face:

1 Like

And at the bargain basement price of only $6k-$9k depending on model, you should get 2.

3 Likes