Show us your guns.

Looks good. I’ve toyed with getting a nice side by side. Will see if I can remember where I got my butt pad for my lever shotty. Has a little bit of padding and looks better than the rubber slip on ones.

1 Like

Found it. Ricochet Roy’s old west. I bought from his ebay shop but looks like he’s got a website now too. https://rroldwest.com

Yeah, nah, the cheapest pad is like half the price of the gun. Look very nice, but not for this girl.

Ouch didn’t notice that. Prices have gone up since I bought mine a few years back.

I’ve put one on mine, It does kick for a SXS.

Its a small rifle slip on from memory.

1 Like

It is an oldie that was given to me by my ex-brother in in law, it was given to him by his father. It came with all the original handloading gear as well as casting gear. Also got several boxes of ammo, the old ones that were all cardboard lol. It is a low 4 didget serial number. Shoots pretty good (not that I use it often) and at some stage they wrecked it by putting a scope on it.

![20180825_194827|375x500](u

2 Likes

Very cool mate

1 Like

@1Fatman I have a little Remington 22 pump like that, or at least I will once I get it transferred. The 32-20 is one of those little rounds that’s intrigued me for a while now, I’d like it in a Stevens favorite but I’ve not managed to snag one yet.

It’s a good little cartridge that can surprise you at times. Very accurate and deadly on rabbits. Once I get some spare time (hopefully end of the year) I will strip it down and do her up.

1 Like

The Stevens Favourite was never available in .32-20. They were rimfires only. ( .22S,L and LR, .25RF and .32RF) Stevens actually developed the .22 Long Rifle cartridge.
The model 44’s and the improved, stronger 44&1/2 were the centrefire actions. ( Although also available in rimfire chamberings) A bigger, heavier action.

1 Like

Thanks mate, I love learning stuff.
I guess I want a 44 1/2 then now.

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Show us your 22s

My thumpatron.

44MAG, Marlin 1894 - one of my favourite guns.

1 Like

So no new posts in 7 months but I know some members have brought some new lovelies, time to share…

Yeah, I know, c’mon people. Show-and-tell!

I’ve been really slack in the gun buying area, only have my 243 to show.

357mag & .177 Co2

Can u pick which is which?

I have still been buying regularly, but I am camera shy! (Don’t know what I’m doing, the wifes cameras have too many gizmos attached and confuse me) My own little camera has a badly scratched lens and is not worth using anymore, every time I think of shelling out a couple of hundred on a camera a nice bayonet or gun pops up for the same dough, so that eats my money. Still, the Mrs is off work at the moment so maybe I can get her to start taking pics to build a photo catalogue of the collection for insurance purposes. Any reccomendations for camera settings would be welcome, Cheers.

1 Like

My Cz shadow 2. Looking lonely sitting there by itself. Will have to buy more :grinning:

3 Likes

I am thinking that the Bottom one is the .177 Co2.