Show us your doggos!

Sorry to hear mate, losing a dog is one of the shittiest things to go through.
My parents just went through it about a month back, one of their mates who breeds working /trail dogs offered them this girl. She’s a 12mth old working dog with no real interest in working lol. She was already creatively named “Patch” for her eye.
They’ve had her about a week & she’s just the nicest dog and has already adapted to her new life of leisure as a house dog on their property.

This was her first time ever inside, she seems pretty ok with it.

Snowy.

1 Like

Yeah, recently lost my mate “Boots”, purebred Alpine Dingo, got him as a pup 10 years ago. Apparently that’s about their average lifespan. Beautiful dog, lived on the end of a chain but his belly was always full and he had no worries at all. Was quite personable, took a while to warm to strangers but he loved getting a scruffin’ from me. He would go ape-shit if there were mongrel Galah’s about and I got the shotgun out. Like candy to kid, he loved 'em. (Classed as a pest species here)

Blackey

Freya claims ticks can get fucked!

1 Like

Mi ol’boy…
One of his more social moments.

1 Like

Meet Jeff, our new boxer puppy.
Just picked him up last night.

6 Likes

Very nice mate will make a great addition to the family. I cant believe how invested I have got in my new doggo. Doggy school every Sunday for the last six months that has really enhanced our relationship.
must post some pics, will have to get some from the family photographer the missus. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lucy (Loopy), our newest foxy making herself at home in the caravan over the weekend.

2 Likes

@danmac one of my dogs is a foxy (bitsa with dominant foxy I think, rescue so no way of knowing). Going on 18 years!

1 Like

We’ve got three of them now. Oldest one is Lochie, a 13 y/o dog, Dot, a 6 y/o bitch from the same parents and Lucy is 8 months from totally different parents. Great dogs, excellent mousers/ratters.
Can’t go anywhere on the farm without them, be it on a quad, S x S, ute, truck or tractor.

6 Likes

Its taken me way too long to get these photos up and these may not be the best ones I have bit give a good idea of her. First the Pup with the two white spots on the nose.

She is now about 18 months and dating. She has lost the two white spots on the nose and we have done nearly a year of puppy school and she has excelled so far. excelled may be a bit over the top she did get put up a few classes but she is not perfect in obidance but has a good foundation and this year we will try for the CCD qualification. plus my own goals of learning some sheep dog commands and behaviors.

5 Likes

She’s got a good looking head, mate.

Sure she’ll turn out a great doggie :nerd_face::+1:

1 Like