Show us your doggos!

Gunna name her (shotty) Shell! Because I’m not predictable at all…
Much easier to come up with a good gun name for a boy dog, would of been Purdy if it was a boy.
Yeah she comes desexed, with all her jabs etc. but getting her looked over will be a good idea.

1 Like

I think that Purdy would suit a girl alright.

1 Like

Meet Shell!
She is the most chill pup I’ve ever seen.

4 Likes

That’s one good looking puppy :dog:

My Miniature Foxy on the lookout for ‘roo’s in the back paddock. You can’t go anywhere on the farm on a quad or in the tractor or Gator without her. She’s a bloody great little dog. Tears rats to pieces and a great mouser as well. She took on an 8’ carpet snake once, put a fair bit of damage on it unfortunately. Both survived.

2 Likes

Tripped over the bloody dog and fell down the back stairs. At the hospital now with I’m pretty sure a broken toe!
Get a giant puppy they said, it’ll be fun they said!
Poor thing, I scared the shit out of her too.
Also I found out she’s actually a rotti x bullmastiff, not Shepard like I posted earlier, so she’s probably going to be even bigger than I thought…

2 Likes

You and toes are not friends

Nope, and the last time it was dog related too!

Haha I was just thinking the same thing, tripping over dogs seems to be a favourite past time.

Lucky you didn’t name her Purdy, the hospital would’ve put it down as a firearm accident. :laughing:

3 Likes

20211015_232016
New pup, doing it hard!

1 Like

slutsky

She’s a cross between scooby Doo and a bloody Womble! Maybe a bit yogi bear chucked in there too.

1 Like

My staffy pup 5 months old

2 Likes

VALE Cassie Sungazer

The last few weeks have been tough with my dog suddenly becoming sick with a very deadly auto immune disease that attacked her red blood cells. After two weeks and $5k later I though she might pull through only for her to relapse and pass away earlier this week.

I was feeling pretty shattered and in disbelieve somewhat. I felt so lonely not having a dog even though cassie regarded my wife as the boss and loved her more. I was just empty such a stupid feeling considering I have my wife with me nearly 24/7 and my daughter when not at school.

Then I started feeling guilty because I was thinking of getting another dog so quickly. I mean I knew it was inevitable so why torture myself waiting, So whats a good name for a Border Collie female with two white spots on her nose above each nostril?

2 Likes

Oh no. I liked her more than a lot of humans I know. :frowning: Been there a couple of times and I’m afraid next time is coming soon. It really is like losing a family member (that you actually like).

Columbian Princess.

2 Likes

Coolio…

It really is all that and more a dog is like the family focal point that everyone revolves around, takes interest in and loves to the point of trying to outdo each other for the main attention of their focus.

Would be good to see you here again soon. I need some plink therapy. Should have my little animal gongs next week.

1 Like