Say hello and introduce yourself :)

@Ats3 welcome aboard, you will find plenty of tips and tricks here. Great bunch of blokes with a wealth on knowledge.

Welcome @Hunting99, why not say hi and introduce yourself.
Check out the games

And ask any questions you have.
Cheers mate :+1:

Gidday. Old, fat insomniac here. Raised a bush pig so been around weapons most of my life. Been bludging off friends for my shooting fix but recently finally got around to getting a license again. Wife joined me so now I need a bigger safe already. Mainly enjoy break actions, no idea why, but the little badger and the CVA Hunter in 45/70 satisfy my needs at the moment.

2 Likes

Welcome, @butterfly! Make yourself at home and start posting :slight_smile:

Nice choice with the CVA, I have its older grandma a 45-70 H&R, love it. And awesome that your wife shoots too. Where are you from?

Welcome aboard @butterfly.
Got to be happy that the wife is on board, good reason to buy more guns :star_struck::star_struck:

Welcome @butterfly good to have you onboard. Join in on the conversations everyone here are great people, that have a real passion for guns of all types.

Welcome buddy, nice choice of guns!

Oh yeah. In Ipswich QLD.

Good day everyone, thank you for allowing me to join this forum. My name is Keith, & I live in a forest in New England NSW. I have modern firearms, but my preference is muzzle-loading.
Regards, Keith.

Hi Keith thanks for joining really love your detailed and informative posts even if I am not a Black Powder man yet. There are a few converts here.

1 Like

Hi Keith and welcome aboard. As Sungazer said there are a couple of Black Powder members already so the more the merrier.

1 Like

Welcome Keith. I started going backwards, to black powder, but cartridge ammunition. Now I’m thinking I need a front stuffer. :slight_smile: Also, welcome aboard!

1 Like

He he he come on over to the dark side.

Hi Keith. Welcome.

1 Like

G’day Keith,
Welcome, I have followed your posts here and there for a while. As my first ever purchase was a repro Kentucky back around '71/'72, which came to completely dominate the 22 and 303’s I had been given by my Elders and sent me BP crazy, I have enjoyed your interesting and informative posts and look forward to more. Do not get “into” the re-enactment, so I will probably never make Millmerran, but still enjoy a regular charcoal day, Cheers.

1 Like

G’day @Keith I’ve just spent a couple of weeks up your way, beautiful part of the world.
Welcome to the site mate

1 Like

Good day, I have not been able to post on the forum since my last posts, it keeps telling me I have reached my daily limit when I have not posted anything! I am unable to contact anyone due to the same problem. I will try again today.
Good to hear from you.
Thank%20You
Keith.

Hi Keith,

I am sure @juststarting or one of the other admins will sort it out shortly.

1 Like

Hi guys. It’s not an issue… It’s a security control. As you keep posting and contributing to the forum, your ‘things I can do’ level gets automatically promoted. That is, the underlying software starts trusting your account more and will allow you to do more things. Keep going as you’re going :slight_smile: Limits will start increasing.

2 Likes

Hi @Tempestman, welcome to the forum :slight_smile: Say hi to everyone, everyone - say hi…

Hi @Tempestman, welcome, settle in and have a read through the forum. Plenty of interesting posts and a wealth of knowledge.

1 Like