Say hello and introduce yourself :)

There are no stupid questions mate. We know 0 when we are born and learn all our lives, in part by asking questions.

3 Likes

Mate I have a Tikka .223 for dingoes etc, CZ .308 is my pig rifle, have a Lithgow .22 for plinking and a Lithgow 6.5CM coming for some longer range hunting and target shooting. I donā€™t shoot competition at the range, I only go on casual shooting days.

Welcome guys.
Thatā€™s a good spread Cavok.

Yeah mate I figure I have most bases covered with those couple of rifles. Of course Iā€™d love to fill in the gaps and add one more but a bit hard to justify. Powerball on Thursday could change all that though. :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™m in the infrastructure space - enterprise storage. Quickly going the way of the dinosaurs because of cloud apparently. Iā€™m sure they said the same thing to mainframers back in the day though! What do you do?

Yeah I figure in such an unarmed country, being handy with a firearm is enough of a head start for when the zombies come rolling in!

Iā€™ve currently got a 7mm-08 as my ā€œeverythingā€ gun, which is mainly used for fallow, although Iā€™d like to also chase some goats with it. Iā€™ve also got a 300wm for sambar - and the obligatory .22 for cheap thrills. Next on the list is a 22 cal CF (leaning toward 22-250) so I can join a discipline at the SSAA range and get access to the range more frequently than Sunday mornings.

The 7mm will be the first calibre I start to load for as I donā€™t have much choice for factory ammo - but Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll get stuck into the other calibres soon afterward.

1 Like

Hi All,

New to forums, shooting since I was a kid, however now getting more into shooting than everā€¦

Cheers

Iā€™m in IT securityā€¦

Gā€™day gunner, welcome aboard mate :beers:

Gā€™day, mate. Welcome o board.

Insecurity. Explains a lot :stuck_out_tongue:

Youā€™re just angry because punch cards are not a thing anymore.

@Bushy
Mate I am originally from around Bundy too. Donā€™t live there now though.

IT cloud mgt here! :slight_smile:

Nowhere near that old mate. Iā€™m still on the right side of 40 for a few more years.

Iā€™m former server infrastructure and security. Play in the solutions architecture space now

Welcome one and all new people :slight_smile:

So am I the only one who has no f@#kin idea what the tech geeks are talking about??? :joy:
Welcome all!!:beers:

2 Likes

Thanks guys

Iā€™m with you @Daddybang I missed the boat with the tech savvy

1 Like

I have no idea either mate. Technology has left me behind for sure.

1 Like

Gā€™day. I live in Mt Beauty, N/E Victoria. Lived up here for over 20 years. I hunt Sambar deer with a .30-06 and wild dogs with a .204. Not much traffic on this site but will give it a go.

Cheers

2 Likes

Welcome Bogong, The site is only new so give it a chance and get involved.

Also have no idea what all that tech stuff is :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: