Say hello and introduce yourself :)

Cheers!
I’m Geelong based down in Vic, currently only A/B but working through the Cat H process now to get into IPSC.
Mostly shoot paper with the odd trip every now and then for some pest control out on some mate’s farms

1 Like

Uhhh, well, we actually have a few hidden sections here, when you get a bit further down your cat H path we will re-assess your eligibility. Few folks here are into it…

In the meantime, if you want to drive down to Melbourne once a month, you are welcome to join us for 22LR Mini Rifle IPSC… Because we are strong men and comfortable with our sexuality and lack of recoil!

2 Likes

Welcome mate. I grew up in Geelong, but haven’t lived there for a long time. I’m actually heading there tomorrow for a quick visit.

I’m not comfortable… Nevermind

2 Likes

Hi There All,
I hope this comes out right because I can’t figure out or where to find a button anywhere that says create or the likes.

Anywho, I’m in the Perth Hills & newly into all the guns, mags & ammo obtaining a CZ 515 tactical. Have fired off probably about 30 rounds total so far with a mate firing off about 20 rounds getting the sight to distance worked out.

Currently playing around with snap caps to help in the learning too.

I’m on the hunt for a bigger magazine for the 515. 15 sounds good. 20 is better & 25, hell yeah.

Hoping I can find my way around this forum easily.

Welcome, a few of us west commie crew are on the forum if you need any local help.

1 Like

Welcome @LeafMatter we are all looking forwards to enabling and intensifying your addiction :slight_smile:

515 is an epic gun. Few of us own them, I’ve put thousands of rounds through mine, zero issues (with CZ 15 rounders).

1 Like