Say hello and introduce yourself :)

@Lumbajak welcome to the forum, you will find it a fun place to be with lots of good humour and good people.

Tell us a bit about yourself, where your for, what shooting you do and all about the toys you have.

1 Like

Gday Fatman

In Sydney mate, or aka covid central - keen hunter mainly ferals and deer when Iā€™m not working. Really enjoy a bit of long range plinking too. No handguns but about a dozen long arms from an old brno model 11 I inherited that I am restoring to a 300 mag with NF tacticool rig, I have the addiction bad and am about to buy another safe as I bought another gun recently (6BR single shot) that I didnā€™t need but well Iā€™m sure you all understandā€¦

Cheers.

2 Likes

If you bought it then you must have needed it, even if only as an excuse to buy another safe.
Which would be a waste not to fill with more guns!

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: yep 100% mate

Also anything with a full wood stock or chambered in 6.5x55 the old wallet starts to sweat ā€¦ itā€™s the worst.

2 Likes

Never have too many! Some blokes I know, have lost count years agoā€¦

Itā€™s always one less than enough :slight_smile:

Hey there, nameā€™s scottā€¦feels good to be here

1 Like

Welcome aboard @huntsbane.
What sorts of shooting are you in to? Iā€™m guessing you hunt, but what sort do you do?
Cheers mate.

Welcome aboard @huntsbane, it is a good place to be :innocent:

Tell us a bit about yourself and what toys you have.

ahaha, the nameā€™s a giveaway, long range hunt anything moving fast on all fours, hoping thereā€™s a lot more info here

2 Likes

Welcome @Viscacha

Gā€™day @Viscacha and welcome mate!
Welcome back @1more, any new .22s?

Gā€™day Bentaz, I do have a new 22lr, I picked it up a couple of weeks ago. Itā€™s a bergara b14r with a steel barrel. I will post a picture in the show us your 22s.

2 Likes

Nice mate.
Bargara make a nice gat.

Thank you.
I have had trouble with light primer strikes on the steel one. The carbon one has fired over 10,000 rounds and hasnā€™t missed a beat, and shoots like a laser, the steel barrel one is ok, but not fantastic.

1 Like

Gā€™day viscacha, I hope you enjoy browsing the forum as much as I do.

Hi @Joshua.s

Tell us a bit about yourself. What sorts of shooting are you in to? Etc. :slight_smile:

From Geelong originally. Moved to Ballarat about 15 months ago . Mostly hunt the usual small game ie feral and introduced. But do make an effort a couple of times a year to go and fill the freezer with venison. Been collecting for the most part of 20 years . Not much of a target shooter but donā€™t mind a day at the range every now and then . Also enjoy a fish when the opportunity arises. Usually have a project on the go at all timeā€™s whether its a refurb or build . So always trying to find parts and pieces or learn new techniques to get them finished. Other than that , not much else to tell

3 Likes

The military club im in can be good for sourcing service rifle parts, etcā€¦We have 3 dealers also as membersā€¦2 good ones i believe