Say hello and introduce yourself :)

Most likely a mates farm with the .22

2 Likes

Hmm, interesting. Iā€™m in Wodonga too, if you ever get lonely while having a plink :blush::beers:

2 Likes

CVA Hunter a good rifle? Just thinkingā€¦lol

Yes. Why wouldnā€™t it be.

1 Like

Seem cheap, but I guess, they are a simple gunā€¦

Pretty much, I still think single shots should be max $300, at least vast majority of them, but simple single shot hunting rifle - I likeā€¦

2 Likes

Depends which model you get, @juststarting my .243 is the first model (it broke) second model fixed the problem

1 Like

Nice, I got the A22R as well as the Crosman 1077. Iā€™m enjoying both!
I got a paintball CO2 canister and attachments for the Crosman but I havenā€™t had it filled yet.
On the list of things to do.

4 Likes

Nice to see you back on the forum @MangoBombs :+1: stick around mateā€¦:beers::beers::beers:

1 Like

Cheers, Iā€™ve been skulking around. :slight_smile: :beer:

1 Like

Lot of nice people around here mate, so stick around and make yourself at homeā€¦ :blush::+1::beers::beers::beers:

1 Like

Hi crew. I am a new shooter. I am a Mexican. I like guns and motorsports and cricket. I like to tinker a lot with bikes and cars and stuff. I also like any thing that is remote controlled. I also like reading and docos about military and the wars.
I got my licence just before coved hit and buggered things up so Iā€™ve just been reading and learning as much as I can in the meantime. I have a Lithgow LA101 as a starter and have had a few cracks at the range. I bloody love it!
Keen to get into it more and interested in some competition stuff in the near future.
Iā€™ve been lurking around a few forums and I like the humour here so Iā€™ve joined. Doesnā€™t seem to be as tightly strung around here as some others.
Iā€™ve got a zillion questions, some just plain stupid, so forgive me if I come across that way. Lol

2 Likes

Welcome. No one will disparage you here for asking a silly question.

Welcome, @TommyGun. Great to be a Mexican right now ay :slight_smile:

No stupid questions on here. :slight_smile:

Theyā€™re our favorite type of question mate!
Welcome aboard @TommyGun

Welcome aboard @Lumbajak !

Gday guys

Came across this forum by accident and noticed a lot of good content. I am on EG but donā€™t really post there much these days under the same handle. Missing shooting due to covid so here I am.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Gā€™day mate and welcome!

Gday mateā€¦welcomeā€¦no heroes here like on EGā€¦

1 Like

Thanks boys yeah we are all here for the love of shooting but some people can take the fun out of it!

2 Likes