Say hello and introduce yourself :)

You say that, but you should of seen the masses fleeing Vic on Friday night as I was coming into the state. Cars and caravans galore.

@bentaz I wonder what the fleeing deserters thought when they seen you heading into Vic instead of out mate. With all that fleeing it’s probably safer in Vic, as the virus is probably on a lovley caravan and camping holiday around Nsw lol

Welcome to the forum @Colette - wealth of knowledge and experience here :slight_smile:

Can you tell us a bit about yourself?

Welcome @Colette

Gday crew.

Mexican (vic) Returning to firearms after a big layoff. Very keen on oddity’s and different stuff.

Probably grab an a22r and a crossman 1077 first up for a little plinking.

License and pic taken on Monday so just waiting for the card I guess, not sure when I should/can fill out a pta.

Cheers

1 Like

Welcome aboard @mts247, you will find lots of similar minded folk here that are into oddities and plenty of fellow Mexicans as well.

If you have a read of this you will see that there are a few members who own the A22R, Savage A22R discussion - Longarms - Oz Gun Lobby

Where abouts in Victoria are you from?

In the Wodonga area up near the border.

Yep, I’ve seen plenty of talk on here about the A22R and they are almost giving them away now.

1 Like

Welcome aboard @mts247…go the CZ515 if the budget allows…its a ripper!!

Welcome @mts247, this is a great forum mate. Loaded with really nice and very knowledgeable people.

Where are you planning to do this plinking ? :blush:

1 Like

Most likely a mates farm with the .22

2 Likes

Hmm, interesting. I’m in Wodonga too, if you ever get lonely while having a plink :blush::beers:

2 Likes

CVA Hunter a good rifle? Just thinking…lol

Yes. Why wouldn’t it be.

1 Like

Seem cheap, but I guess, they are a simple gun…

Pretty much, I still think single shots should be max $300, at least vast majority of them, but simple single shot hunting rifle - I like…

2 Likes

Depends which model you get, @juststarting my .243 is the first model (it broke) second model fixed the problem

1 Like

Nice, I got the A22R as well as the Crosman 1077. I’m enjoying both!
I got a paintball CO2 canister and attachments for the Crosman but I haven’t had it filled yet.
On the list of things to do.

4 Likes

Nice to see you back on the forum @MangoBombs :+1: stick around mate…:beers::beers::beers:

1 Like

Cheers, I’ve been skulking around. :slight_smile: :beer:

1 Like

Lot of nice people around here mate, so stick around and make yourself at home… :blush::+1::beers::beers::beers:

1 Like