Russia and Ukraine

Absolutely interesting but I think he has made a mistake stopping in Rostov and telling them to come to him or he will progress. He should have just gone for it. I mean he is all in now he really needs this to work and suck up to Putin so they can both blame the other two for the whole thing. only way out for him IMHO.

I thought he may turn and swap sides for a while and open the road to the Ukraine for them to take Crimea.

Just looking at a UT vid from the US and they were commenting on a lot of unusual activity at the Nuclear missile sites. The activity in Russia must have them worried.

Putin is giving his speech now and has not given Prigozhin a way out. In fact he says he will be held accountable and punished.

Time will tell.

1 Like

Scrolling Telegram… looks like it’s happening.

I see the Russian air force has attacked the convoy on the way to Moscow. This is now going to get real. Will be very interesting where peoples true loyalties or ideals lie.

Whats actually happening?

Wagner or at least Prigozhin (not sure how much of the group he really controls) has sent a few tanks on the back of trucks north ward towards Moscow also along with trucks full of troups. The air force has blown up a fuel depot or refinery in the town Wagner are in to try and deprive them of fuel. seems dumb to me as the Russians need that fuel as it is close to the front lines. The column of tanks and troops has been intercepted by the National Guard and they fired on the Wagner guys then laid down their weapons and fled.

That may all be crap as the source is unknown for reliability.

…minus 2 helicopters

they are publishing photos now. Initial provocation was almost certainly a fake (camp raid, video below), but rest seems more or less accurate.

@bentaz this guy does really good reporting.
23 Jun: RUSSIANS KILL EACH OTHER IN A SUDDEN VIOLENT COUP | War in Ukraine Explained - YouTube

The Guardian is reporting that the Russian have set up a machine gun on the outskirts of Moscow and are digging trenches. It is a serious coup of sorts at least both sides are taking it that way.
I was there in Thailand when it had its last coup with tanks rolling down the streets it was so surreal as everything went on as normal around it.

1 Like

Yeah, seriously equipped detachment of mercs who fought in almost all shitholes on this planet vs internal/army reserves digging trenches… Belorussia is next.

Popcorn and coffee. This is historic. (or not, or they all going to get carpet bombed, either or - popcorn)

1 Like

…also this guy:
Update from Ukraine | Wagner took Rostov and Voronezh | Civil War in Ruzzia | Putin is Scared - YouTube

Both channels do very good summaries.

1 Like

Hell yeah, time to start following the news again.

Not much to follow, honestly, Telegram when I got nothing better to do, but the 2 channels above are my main sources.

I would suspect someone paid Wagner more than what the Russians were.

Who knows it may be some one in the west or he maybe just fed up and pissed off. if what he says is true he has a right to be pissed.

Another good channel is

Relaxing in my bunker with 10.2% beer knowing this all CIA planned and actioned

1 Like

no way!

Daaaaaaaaamn

Tipping that travel time is sans tanks loaded on the back…

Though you were planning a road trip for a sec there :nerd_face: