Russia and Ukraine

Well at least we all get to wake up this morning. Prigozhin is a dead man walking he will never be given the army now. My bet is that the next volley of missiles will miss Ukraine and head his way.

Uneventful.

Lmao

*** Edited

1 Like

Private group?

What he said…

Hmm try again

Funny

Who could of guessed?
Man annoy Putin, man have plane crash…
Nothing to see here.

1 Like

Flying around Russian airspace after an attempted coupe seems the height of folly…

1 Like

He obviously thought he was untouchable as it was not his first flight or even meeting in Russia. Whatever he had on Putin is gone forever.

Het Het Comrade it was mechanical failure. Was complete accident, plane had mechanical failure causing it to crash into a missile that was innocently passing by at the time. Very very sad, Dasvidaniya Comrade Prigozhin.

Yeah right mechanical failure. Just like cutting the brake lines on a car to off someone right. The cost of a pane to Putin would not even make him hesitate to get rid of an opponent. Perhaps it was the steering column that had a failure. :grinning: :sob:

The footage of the flaming plane falling straight down makes it look like it had run straight into a brick wall. All of its forward momentum gone instantly, sounds like engine failure to me. Lol

Maybe it was a bird strike…You know, one of those carbon fibre rocket propelled birds with some explosives in its beak. :thinking:

Most likely a pilot error.
(by accidentally flying into a rocket)

Or playing chicken??

Or that.

Entire senior structure of wagner on board. Yeah, accident…

Wow, looks like Putin now owns an new bunch of hard bastards. He’ll love playing with that new toy.

That i doubt very much.