Russia and Ukraine

I understand the concerns of NATO but I do think there should be more or at least some proactive help in defending Ukraine.
I would rather Biden in power than Trump, Trump is Putins best friend and looks up to him the way he can run the country with complete control and no opposition from anyone.

Yeah but nobody stepped out of line when the unpredictable Trump was in charge, now Sleepy Joe’s at the wheel it’s a free for all.
Joe couldn’t even manage a smart way to get troops out , how’s he going to figure out how to get them in :rofl:

What right does the West have to insert freedom and democracy in another country when it crushes freedom and democracy in its own homeland?

That said, I’ll be laying down my life defending the Prime Minister of Finland and the Tikka and Sako factories she controls.

4 Likes

The events in Ukraine are not different to seeing two drunks fighting out the front of a nightclub. Even though one man is far bigger, we know it’s wrong and unfair, we are hesitant to help lest we also be beaten up.

Europe is in the same boat. They must still co-exist with Russia after this disaster is over. European countries would be very hesitant to engage in a full scale ground war with Russia with the risk of war spreading past the borders of Ukraine. America can not engage In a ground war in Ukraine. Russia is fighting in its own back yard, they will have no issues with logistical supply of its armed forces. America would be at a severe disadvantage.

America can not risk losing a war with Russia. It would destroy their ability to threaten and sanction other countries. Not to mention embolden others. Putin knows that outside countries can’t and won’t do a damn thing.

The nearest realistic jump off point for a NATO response is probably Poland, ask the Polish what happened last time they tangled with the Russians. They would be very reluctant to have Warsaw destroyed again.

Absolutely none, but it still seems to keep the bullies on the back foot which is a kind of win for most lol.
And DAMN!! That’s one tidy PM.

I hear france has just surrendered…

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And Switzerland have just opened the “United Bank Of Ask No Questions” with huge private vaults.

Bahahaha too funny Sir :+1::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I they heard you loud and clear.

1 Like

Na there is still room in the back of that car for one more rifle. I didnt see too many like that.

Yeah…

Now that id expect to see at plinkfest!

I thought it was a photo from Plinkfest… bit surprised that the small arms of Russian forces arent a bit more “current”…?

1 Like

Ahh, Russia is going Intranet. This is awesome, Russia accounts for about half of the hackers on CounterStrike 1.6 and CSGO.
Now, if we can get Poland offline we’ll pretty much have the game we deserve without the cheating assholes!

2 Likes

6 Likes

Well, Im just glad the ‘war’ is over. Its’s guerilla style hide and seek ambush stuff, propaganda for TV from here on out. Plus all those reddit recruits who thought it was a good idea to be a mercenary.

40 miles of Russian enemy armour don’t sit unmolested on foreign soil for days if any kind of defensive army exists. Poland has accepted the last of the refugees and returned to normal border conditions.

Its’s my opinion that its over for Ukraine.

1 Like

I think it may have been over from beginning. Only thing that can stop it is a coup.

This is extremely true.

So. What 's left? Are we about to engage in another cold war until the Putin regime collapses surprisingly one day like the USSR? Will it be the last time? Will the USA realise it can’t maintain hegemony like it thinks it can? What about Ch Ch Chyna?

Can’t we all just get along? I put up with white people my whole life and never once genocided anybody! :hugs:

Tactical Errors ?
Did the Russians spread their front line to wide? Would the invasion been more effective if they had of concentrated all their forces on Kyviv and just flooded the city with soldiers. Curious what others think on the progress.

Take a look how Russians fought in the Winter war… That will answer all of your questions.