Bored shit-posting

You don’t appreciate just how dangerous information posted on either websites, forums and social media can be until you take it into the domain of firearms.

I have said it is a pet hate of mine a few times already. But there are guys out there that have made lots of posts often without any first hand knowledge of the topic. they have just seen a question done some googling and come back to the OP with a response. These people generate lots of posts and get looked up to by newcomers to the web space as experts. however a lot of the information the are sprouting is just wrong and sometimes could be dangerous or at the least cost the OP a lot of money causing damage to their rifle.

Example?

Hopefully not on here.

1 Like

Yes I am refraining from any examples as lets just say it is Australian content not just from Red Neck hillbillies in another country.

Facebook reloading group?

That awesome feeling you get when you find 500 bullets you didn’t think you had, but you do? Yeah, that feeling. :smiley:

1 Like

Bob Ross , The joy of painting is now on Netflix.
Many will know him. Many will know his weird head from memes. He has a magnificent head of hair that looks like a helmet. He has the soothing voice of a serial killer. He is an incredibly talented artist and teacher. My one year old is mesmerised. Watching these amazing landscapes appear out of nowhere. It’s corny as fuck but damn it’s relaxing.

tosser

There is supposed to be a warehouse somewhere full of his paintings, literally thousands of them.

He apparently never sold any of them.

Edit: Found a video talking about it

Sounds creepy.

Creepy as hell. Something very unsettling about him. But damn you can’t help but be soothed by his tranquil landscapes and dulcet tones.
It’s like some sort of sirens song.

I’ve been cleaning backlog of guns for the last 3 hours and I’m not done yet. Thankfully a lot are 22s, but now moving to CF. Meh.

Yeah I have just finished loading 30 rounds of 7mm mag cleaned the brass prior in the new tumbler 40min but probably needs longer next time maybe 1hr but still not too bad also used lemi shine and it does make a difference like a new penny they are now i’m finished i’m bored shitless

Mmmmm tonight’s therapy session was fun. Tactical AF, even @AusTac would be proud.

2 Likes
3 Likes

oh fuck… i’m crying here! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Gold!!!

A banana is more deadly than an AK47 :banana::rofl::rofl:

My dream of seeing someone have their throat slit with a banana has been fulfilled, thank you internet.

You’re welcome.

Figured some of you might appreciate this.