Bored shit-posting

Gold!!!

A banana is more deadly than an AK47 :banana::rofl::rofl:

My dream of seeing someone have their throat slit with a banana has been fulfilled, thank you internet.

Youā€™re welcome.

Figured some of you might appreciate this.

Pathetic!

Outrageous scenes in Bollywood arenā€™t exactly rare.

Still better than Ugandan cinema though.

Thatā€™s goldā€¦ :joy:

Lol they make some bloody awfull movies there for sureā€¦I remember seeing oneā€¦ the longest death scenes ever, probably 10+ minutes after getting shot the hero diesā€¦ but first he kills all the bodies, including horse riding, killing people on keepā€¦ but canā€™t find it.

So on Google found a couple interesting ones, including a Chinese sniper movie scene

I started watching John wick 3 last night.
Not far into it he grabs an old single action revolver (1858 Remington I think) and trys to load it with some random ammo, when it doesnt fit he, with no tools mind you, rips the barrel, cylinder and hammer out of it, pulls some other different old banger apart and sticks the parts on to the first action, no tools, no fitment issues, no fucking way! Turned that garbage off before I had to watch him take cover behind a bullet proof chipboard dinning table, Lol.

Mate it is John wickā€¦Baba Yagaā€¦ itā€™s not bloody supposed to be realistic. Plus he probably has metal hands and precision fingers thus didnā€™t need any tools

Enjoy it for what it isā€¦old school full action movieā€¦ Btw timeline wise all three basically run right after each other so need to watch 1 then 2 then 3.

Iā€™ve seen the other 2, was fairly impressed with his firearms handling, mag changes etc.
I know itā€™s just a movie but Hollywood guns n shooting really bugs me, they know how to do it properly, movies like heat showed that.
A movie I saw recently that really impressed me was danger close, the one about long tan, most well made war movie Iā€™ve seen in a long time, they had the right kit, did their drills properly. I was a little sad to see that half the kit in it was in service 10 years before I was born was still in service when I joined the Army at age 25.

@Gunmut What do you mean itā€™s not real??? Of course itā€™s real, heā€™s in training to try and get badass enough to take on Chuck Norris. Either that or heā€™s just an unstoppable junkie hopped up on a sh!tload of ice.

Wash your mouth outā€¦ Baba yaga will defeat chick Norrisā€¦ as heā€™s unkillableā€¦ may even be that chuck Norris went to Russia once his tv carrier finished and came back as John wickā€¦cuz Movies>TV

Now you are just showing off again. Going to a real Theater to watch a movie what about us poor folk that just use torrents.

I only went to the movies to see danger close because I get veteran discount on that one, was only 8 bucks

Wont be long before I get my Veterans card only its for a different reason:smiley:

For deploying on my mum?

2d8mcy

I am probably older than your mum. i meant old people;s veteran / seniors card

Bonus, younger woman.