Bored shit-posting

Finally finished the licencing process - Out of curiosity, what colour are the tops in other states? Victoria uses a gold top.

2 Likes

Congratulations, let the buying begin.

In WA ours is red but then again I guess itā€™s because we are a dangerous lot over here lol.

Congrats mate, so whatā€™s your first gun going to be?

Canā€™t help on the other states, mines gold too.

Probably going to go for the classic gateway gun with a .22. Need to sort out some storage stuff first though, Iā€™ve been very lazy getting everything together.

1 Like

No, this is just an ID. You have to carry a list of all your guns! LOL Also, you know, there are software to un-pixilate that, ye?

Ooooohhhh new gun time (also new safe time). Also, new ammo time. Also, new ammo time, also new ammo time.

2 Likes

Yep but one look at the photo and you would delete the program :sunglasses:

Just messing with you.

1 Like

Even WA licence looks like a commie flag. Just saying, comrade.

2 Likes

Iā€™m feeling the loveā€¦ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :rofl:

Hot, sticky, gooey looove.

Very gooeyā€¦

Mate could you use a cartridge that I own so I can work out the dimensions. Who still has a 30-06 these days you could have put a charge of your blackpowder gun same result no one has any idea.

1 Like

There is a clown on every forum. Lol. What do you think of that statement @Bogong ?
FYI sungazer owns a half baked 30-06. They call it a 308. Lol.

308, so half baked they even left a number off of the nameā€¦

Yep, when the UN ā€œinventedā€ it they just shortened a 30-06 case by 1/2 an inch. It should have been called ā€œSon of 30-06ā€. :laughing:

.308 is a wannabe 30-06.
Yes I have a 30-06 as well lol

Hey, @Oldbloke, did you print that photo out? Just to know what they look like, next time you go hunting.

Bait1

Fish r off the bite. No i up loaded it so you would know what they look like.

Hehehe, cute.