IPSC and magazines

Yep, just a matter of spending some time on short-listing, then finding online reviews.

Hahah yup my pew pew was hot too.

Did everything to control it on the way down. I was taking a kneww on carpet on a concrete floor and the carpet slipped drom underneath me.

Arm extended forward finger well away from trigger, didnt sweep myself, looked up at the ro and he just nodded and i continued on… then came the next mat same shit happened again. Lol.

At the end the RO/instructor asked why i didnt stop as i could have reset… i just said i was on the clock! :joy:

Funny, that’s when I almost came down, coming up from kneeling lol

Old age will get you everytime :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Speak for yourself, gramps.

1 Like

You young whippersnappers, if you are falling over at your age how are you going to be when you get older?

I didn’t fall though.

So non stable transitions between shooting positions? :wink:

I fall over to and am a keyboard warrior :laughing:

I wasn’t aware you shot handguns.

Not in Australia :slight_smile: but yes you are better than me in the hand gunnies for sure

I shot an AK in Vegas ones, LOL

I’m curious were you actually LOLing at that? I shot an ak a few times too one of those rent a gun places

I am lol’ing. It’s not really shooting, as you’d probably agree. Technically, yes, you press the trigger and pew happens, but really, it’s not shooting without significant time behind the wheel. It’s more of an ‘experience’ than a ‘shoot’. It’s not like I know I knew more about how to use the thing after I walked out, then before I walked in.

I can strip and assemble an ak47, I carried one for a week playing enemy party when in the Army. It had holes drilled in all the wrong spots to render it deactivated so there was no chance of shooting it unfortunately. I shot sks a whole bunch back in the good old days though.
If we all got together behind one keyboard we could be an expert!

2 Likes

Necro time. @AusTac this is why you wear safety glasses :wink:

Nothing to do with brass. Read the comments too. More common than you think, by the way.

But ppe is so uncool!

Totally right. Pirate eye patch is way cooler lol.

1 Like

Did you ever manage to get a setup from China?

I’m now looking but the one thing I don’t like about ordering eBay / china firearms accessories is they all want a home address instead of parcel locker and that just seems like a bad idea to be giving away that info.

Here ya go:
Holster and other gear suggestions - Gear & Shop Reviews - Oz Gun Lobby

1 Like

I feel the same way, unfortunately that’s how they ship to avoid loss and fraud. Fact that its overseas however makes me feel a little better.