IPSC and magazines

Better add to your list a brush to clean out the crap in your mags after you have dropped them a few times.

Pretty cool

Dont do what i did on my ipsc holster practical exam.

I fell over twice! Still passed :joy:

2 Likes

Lol, you spaz. I did trip bwahah. Backwards with a hot pew. But RO caught me lol. It would have been awkward.

@1Fatman, so had a bit of a sniff around online. Mag holders, belt, holsters, all on (at least) AliExpress. And I swear this is the same stuff that shops sell. Belt, $24, adjustable mag holders around $17, all in AUD. I’ll buy there. No way I’m paying more than that for these stuff.

1 Like

Sweet, once you have got what you need put up some photos and links.
I was tripping around Ebay last night looking but didn’t find much that looked any good.

Will do. Should be within a month /month and a half.

Just having a quick look on there now, will have to spend some more time on it tonight.
They have some good looking bits of kit there.

Yep, just a matter of spending some time on short-listing, then finding online reviews.

Hahah yup my pew pew was hot too.

Did everything to control it on the way down. I was taking a kneww on carpet on a concrete floor and the carpet slipped drom underneath me.

Arm extended forward finger well away from trigger, didnt sweep myself, looked up at the ro and he just nodded and i continued on… then came the next mat same shit happened again. Lol.

At the end the RO/instructor asked why i didnt stop as i could have reset… i just said i was on the clock! :joy:

Funny, that’s when I almost came down, coming up from kneeling lol

Old age will get you everytime :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Speak for yourself, gramps.

1 Like

You young whippersnappers, if you are falling over at your age how are you going to be when you get older?

I didn’t fall though.

So non stable transitions between shooting positions? :wink:

I fall over to and am a keyboard warrior :laughing:

I wasn’t aware you shot handguns.

Not in Australia :slight_smile: but yes you are better than me in the hand gunnies for sure

I shot an AK in Vegas ones, LOL

I’m curious were you actually LOLing at that? I shot an ak a few times too one of those rent a gun places