Have we experienced the peak of coolness with 22s?

Yeah my thoughts too…

He died recently mate, he was 22 yo!

Oh sorry to hear that dude! I liked Jimmy more than like 94% of people.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Show us your 22s

Cheers mate,
I reckon he died years ago, he was just to stubborn to admit it

2 Likes

I’ve got one of those, thought she was gone a couple of times, but no, she just can’t commit… “the food bowl might get filled up again if I wait a bit longer”

1 Like

Sorry for the shitbook link

Oceania Precision were at one stage apparently thinking to make a kit to convert 10/22s into straight-pull lever releases.

1 Like

The Oceania thing looks pretty good. Is it that much better than a PWS toggle lock? I like the concept but it needs a better release system. My concern is cost. I think it’s going to be a boutique gun at best, so will command a premium price. Would almost certainly require a fair degree of machining I would think at least $500 over a standard 10/22. A modified receiver might be a great option, sell lego style 10/22’s. A key point will be if the modified fire control will fit in standard 10/22 stocks and chassis.

Yeah, I think the baseline has been set. There’s really no other alternatives. Anything slower or less ergonomic will not sell. And I think the price point too, two actually depending on looks and materials.