Gun adds I wish I could buy!

I know a guy who has one with about 6 inserts, and the same amounr of birth certificates…they have some cool factor, but all thr inserts are only 6 inch long…its a pistol encased in a pipe, basically

This would be nice, if it was chambered in say anything else.

And had a magazine.

There is absolutely nothing made by that mob that is “collectable”, it’s a bit like saying the flanno shirt I bought at Target is a collectable.

2 Likes

Na, but they make servicable knock around guns for killing things.

Can we expect any cheap optics with this retarded button battery law?

Too late, if they are non complaint they cant be sold new now.

Well at least it’s going to be safe to give firearms to toddlers

2 Likes

Alright, so not something I personally wish to buy… I had a 223 pumpy that I sold and replaced with this sexy thing, but! Big but! I do like this a lot and I want to want it. Also I I want to shoot it. I don’t see myself buying one, but I definitely want to want it.

2 Likes

Ok, this however… I kinda want 459099 – Used Guns

1 Like

Cheap enough to take a chance. However in one spot it says condition New and in another it says Average?

Yeah looks cheap enough…but so did my Zoauve

I have enough shoulder injuries to barely enjoy the 45-70 I do have, I don’t need anymore, but I really like it.

1 Like

Hardest kicker i have is the 3006…but its heavy…near 3kg of barrel alone

Yeah, my little H&R smacks the shit out of me like nothing else. Off hand, it’s fine. But sighting that c*nt in… And I probably (actually) load over the recommended max lol, so yeah probably should back the fuck up I suppose.

1 Like

Can you please ban me from this thread.

I can afford more firearms but not the WA application fees!!

Nah, don’t be silly. No ban for you :slight_smile:

You owe it to yourself @Mullmans go get more guns!

Move to Victoria. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1 Like